Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wolfspear - Lore and General Discussion

Wolfspear Successors Primaris

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

WrathOfTheLion

WrathOfTheLion

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,121 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels, WB & SW

Valrak has done a video on the content in the White Dwarf release, which can be found here: https://www.youtube....h?v=z3jZhxdTIr0

This could be helpful for especially those of us in the US, who still need to wait for the publication to be available.

Quickly slapped one of the bad boys up as a tester, and I've decided I quite like the scheme. Enough to buy a bunch of conversion bits and a Ragnar to make into a High Jarl.

That looks quite good I think. I had some SW upgrade sprues and LTs that I wasn't originally going to use for anything, as my Space Wolves are only firstborn. Now, I think I'm going to be painting up some Wolfspear.

Wraithwing

Wraithwing

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,557 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves\Novamarines

Anyone notice one of the converted Intercessors from the article has a wolf pelt at the front, that the article states is from the Space Wolves upgrade sprue?

Might be an oversight, or maybe a little sneak peak at an updated sprue in the style of the Black Templars?

• Triszin likes this

Wraithwing's Blackmanes - A Primaris Space Wolves WIP & Painting Blog

Wraithwing's Deathwolves - A Space Wolves WIP & Painting Blog (Archived Project)

Wraithwing's Novamarines - A Primaris WIP & Painting Blog (Archived Project)

Wraithwing's Collected Works - Hall of Honour Thread

"We are coming. Look to the skies for your salvation." - Captain Kayvaan Shrike to Commissar Lent prior to the Blindhope planetstrike.

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,619 posts

Anyone notice one of the converted Intercessors from the article has a wolf pelt at the front, that the article states is from the Space Wolves upgrade sprue?

Might be an oversight, or maybe a little sneak peak at an updated sprue in the style of the Black Templars?

Would you be so kind to take a picture
banana

Wispy

Wispy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,436 posts

I assumed it was snipped off a torso from the Space Wolves Pack kit.
  • Bryan Blaire likes this

HvitrValdyr

HvitrValdyr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 410 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka
I believe it’s this guy
51567674343_ac98453195_o.jpg

It looks to me like it comes from a firstborn Wolf torso. I’ve used the same bit a few times. Example
50507275041_4c72386e86_o.jpg

Edited by HvitrValdyr, 09 October 2021 - 05:59 AM.

• Triszin and Bryan Blaire like this
gallery_48988_6285_4875.png48883368726_f5c6f646e5_t.jpg
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"
-Benjamin Franklin

Truescale Wolves WIP
http://www.bolterand...e-space-wolves/

Triszin

Triszin

++ INTERFECTOR ROBUSTUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,619 posts

ya, the bit looks very similar.

but I also wouldnt be surprised if it is in a kit eventually.

banana

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Wolfspear, Successors, Primaris

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users