Wolfspear - Lore and General Discussion

WrathOfTheLion

Valrak has done a video on the content in the White Dwarf release, which can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3jZhxdTIr0

This could be helpful for especially those of us in the US, who still need to wait for the publication to be available.

Quickly slapped one of the bad boys up as a tester, and I've decided I quite like the scheme. Enough to buy a bunch of conversion bits and a Ragnar to make into a High Jarl.

That looks quite good I think. I had some SW upgrade sprues and LTs that I wasn't originally going to use for anything, as my Space Wolves are only firstborn. Now, I think I'm going to be painting up some Wolfspear.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone notice one of the converted Intercessors from the article has a wolf pelt at the front, that the article states is from the Space Wolves upgrade sprue?

Might be an oversight, or maybe a little sneak peak at an updated sprue in the style of the Black Templars?

Would you be so kind to take a picture

Anyone notice one of the converted Intercessors from the article has a wolf pelt at the front, that the article states is from the Space Wolves upgrade sprue?

Might be an oversight, or maybe a little sneak peak at an updated sprue in the style of the Black Templars?

I assumed it was snipped off a torso from the Space Wolves Pack kit.