Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

I put together a cheat sheet for the new edition

Kill Team game Kill Team 2021 cheat sheet rules summary

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Lord Raven 19

Lord Raven 19

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

Topic title says it all, I made a shortcut to referencing the key rules for the new edition, in the downloads section, appreciate you checking it out, thanks.

http://www.bolterand...am-cheat-sheet/

• Azaiel, mithrilforge, war009 and 8 others like this

Lord Raven19

Lord of Deliverence; Scion of Albion; Baron of Camelot; Champion of Mortarion; Lord under Abaddon; Emissary of Szarekh.

Victorus aut Mortis

Lord Raven 19

Lord Raven 19

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

File Name: Kill Team Cheat Sheet

File Submitter: Lord Raven 19

File Submitted: 02 Sep 2021

File Category: Kill Team

This sheet is a rules summary for kill team 21 that collates order of pregame setup, turn sequencing, actions, terrain rules and USRs into an easily referencable summary handy to have in front of you during the game.

This does not, and is not intended to, replace the official kill team core book from Games Workshop and may be inaccurate or have incorrect interpretations of rules.

Click here to download this file

• N1SB, LameBeard and lansalt like this

Lord Raven19

Lord of Deliverence; Scion of Albion; Baron of Camelot; Champion of Mortarion; Lord under Abaddon; Emissary of Szarekh.

Victorus aut Mortis

Shovellovin

Shovellovin

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 514 posts

Awesome! Thank you. I just received my copy of Kill Team. This will be perfect to use when my buddy and I play. 

firestorm40k

firestorm40k

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,297 posts
  • Faction: Legion of Taurus
Thanks for this - very helpful :)
My Chaos Marine project log, the (infamous!) Legion of Taurus: http://www.bolterand...arine-army-log/

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 7,325 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels since RT.
Well done, thanks heaps :tu:

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gifsml_gallery_48988_16045_3749.png

Stobz'z DAngles

Orpheus108

Orpheus108

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 352 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard,
Awesome, great work. Thanks
15.jpg

byrd9999

byrd9999

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 317 posts

You are doing the Emperor's work. Thank you!

The sum total of rules in Warhammer games ends up being quite convoluted, so I would greatly appreciate it if GW did this kind of thing as a matter of course.

The best GW ruleset, in terms of ease of understanding, is Adeptus Titanicus (which comes with a cheat sheet).

• LameBeard likes this

Mechanicus_Adept

Mechanicus_Adept

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 523 posts
  • Faction: codex marines
Thank you for creating this cheat sheet.
gallery_51734_7670_2606.pnggallery_51734_7670_9704.pnggallery_51734_7670_1854.pnggallery_51734_7670_3090.jpg

Inquisitor Eisenhorn

Inquisitor Eisenhorn

++ CANTOR ARDENS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 1,129 posts
  • Faction: Forces of the Imperium

Nice work, thank you. 

Lord Raven 19

Lord Raven 19

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

v1.1 is now available with a couple of missed rules and area of highlighting fixed.

Edited by Lord Raven 19, 26 September 2021 - 07:33 PM.

Lord Raven19

Victorus aut Mortis

Mechanicus_Adept

Mechanicus_Adept

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 523 posts

I noticed the overwatch section of the rules is very light on explanation on when it can be used. Otherwise great cheat sheet.

gallery_51734_7670_2606.pnggallery_51734_7670_9704.pnggallery_51734_7670_1854.pnggallery_51734_7670_3090.jpg

Lord Raven 19

Lord Raven 19

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

I noticed the overwatch section of the rules is very light on explanation on when it can be used. Otherwise great cheat sheet.

Thanks for the feedback, I would agree the overwatch section is brief, but I though it covered all the key points:

-when you would activate

-no operatives left to activate

-opponent must still have operatives left to activate

-only on operatives with engage order, and each operative only once per round.

Would you be able to suggest any points I missed or any to elaborate on?

Lord Raven19

Victorus aut Mortis

Mechanicus_Adept

Mechanicus_Adept

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 523 posts

Thanks for the feedback, I would agree the overwatch section is brief, but I though it covered all the key points:
-when you would activate
-no operatives left to activate
-opponent must still have operatives left to activate
-only on operatives with engage order, and each operative only once per round.

Would you be able to suggest any points I missed or any to elaborate on?

It could be the pdf format when I read it. When I am looking at document the "0 AP Overwatch" section does appears to be mixed with the "1 AP pick up" section.

Lord Raven 19

Lord Raven 19

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

Ah, yes, Overwatch is explained in more detail on the next page, I felt that, as it technically is an action, it should be mentioned in the actions section, but as a unique activation, I felt it deserved a unique and separate explanation that didn't seem to fit the pattern of the explanations for the other actions, hence moving the full explanation to the next page.

• Mechanicus_Adept likes this

Lord Raven19

Victorus aut Mortis

Son of Carnelian

Son of Carnelian

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,790 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
Major props to Lord Raven 19. This is super helpful!

Mechanicus_Adept

Mechanicus_Adept

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 523 posts

Ah, yes, Overwatch is explained in more detail on the next page, I felt that, as it technically is an action, it should be mentioned in the actions section, but as a unique activation, I felt it deserved a unique and separate explanation that didn't seem to fit the pattern of the explanations for the other actions, hence moving the full explanation to the next page.

Thanks for the explanation. It makes things more clear. :)

I was wondering maybe because I do not understand the symbols used. For the section that explains when a target can be shot at, does circle with x represents a yes or no?

Edited by Mechanicus_Adept, 08 November 2021 - 02:47 AM.

Lord Raven 19

Lord Raven 19

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 586 posts

Circle represents 2", there's a reference table at the top of the first page for the shapes and their respective distances.

Lord Raven19

Victorus aut Mortis

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Kill Team game, Kill Team 2021, cheat sheet, rules summary

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users