Kill Teams 2.0 (2021)

Grantyr Greymantle

Kill Team 2.0 has you limited to using units from a single or maybe two datasheets right? I would think that the Deathwatch Veterans entry still has a lot of options. If I were to play the new version I would have a group of veterans backed up by either Intercessors or the Reivers I am working on. 

Personally I don't think I am getting into 2.0 though, I was happy with the first version. 

• 2 weeks later...

All this is third hand so there may be mistakes but I believe we are only allowed one team of units because we are Space Marines and out of that within that team we can no longer take two heavy weapons so you need to remove the Infernus or the frag.

I too am waiting, I got so much of the original that still works and is fun, I want to see the other "Starter sets"(They aren't starter sets but more like the quarterly Aeronautica releases) they are releasing later. If one of those takes my fancy I will get into season two but with the cheekiness of splitting the rule book and compendium has left a sour taste and I can wait.

Edited by Black_Knight