Secondary Objectives on Turn one

The Neverborn

Just checking but can't score on turn one only applies to Primaries?

At first it didn't seem right but some armies have ways of scoring secondaries that are scored "at the end of your turn" as opposed to ones that are scored at the end of the battle or in the command phase?

Makes these ones even better as essentially you have 5 turns to score/Max out them instead of 4?

Each of the secondaries tell you when they can be scored (emd of turn, end of battle round, your next command phase, end of game), and what they can max out at is something you can figure out quickly.

Typically if they do not state a maximum in the course of the description (like retrieve octarious data maxed at 12), can top out at the full 15 potentially.

As Lukoi said, but even more generally, every objective will state when it can be scored. 

Primary objectives typically state in each objective that they can't be scored on turn one, secondary objectives typically do not. 

Some secondary objectives (there is a Necron one like this, for example, but I can't remember its name - it involves keeping your oppoent out of table quarters) do state that they can't be scored turn 1, and concievably some primary objectives will state that they can (or will at some point - I'm not familiar enough with all the various missions to know if this has occured).

• 2 weeks later...

Just checking but can't score on turn one only applies to Primaries?

Each of the secondaries tell you when they can be scored 

Basically this - The Primaries for each mission specifically state that they cannot be scored in the first battle round. Likewise, secondaries will tell you when they are complete, and they are generally scored when completed.

I don't know about the 2021 secondaries, but an example is deploy scramblers - can start in T1, completes at the end of your turn (1) vs repair teleport homer - can start i T1, but completes in your next command phase (so in t2).