We have a new unit of the week! Having already discussed all codex and Forge World datasheets, we're working our way back throgh some of them. This week it's the Neurothrope. Previously discussed under the same topic as the Zoanthropes, I feel that the Neuro is sufficiently distinct from the Zoans to deserve its' own topic.
What are you thoughts, and how best would you use them?
- To compliment a list, or to build a list around? Will the beta rules affect your list(s)?
- What size unit? Will you be running multiple units?
- What Hive Fleet Traits, Adaptative Physiologies and Stratagems do you prefer and how much does it depend on the above choices?
- Are you buffing this unit? If so, how?
- Uses in Matched, Narrative and Open Play
Over to you.
Edited by Xenith, 04 January 2022 - 02:45 PM.