More Sisters Models

Banjulhu

Yeah, looks like a Superior for said kill team, given the weapon and helmet. It'll be interesting to see the whole team at some point. I've been looking at an additional squad at some point, though whether or not this fill that need given it probably won't have much in the way of optional wargear - at least compared to the regular BSS box - remains to be seen until that time. New poses would of course be nice, though.

I think the bottom left and right definitely appear to be Sisters. The back one is probably a Black Templar. 

Back one is indeed a BT Sword Brother. While not impossible, I don't think the bottom left is a Sister. But we'll see soon enough.

It's interesting that they seem to have a model to represent all of our character in training -- there's a hospitalier, a dogmata, an imagifier, a Canoness (Comdemnor and Rod), a Mistress of Repentance (Dual Whips)

Edited by Beams

I'm medium at best on these new models. The leader model is fantastic, I really like it. For the rest, I dislike the color scheme (which is fixable) but I really hate the heads (I hope there is another option that isn't whatever these are). I'm also upset to see nothing of the holy Trinity, the classic sisters weapons, in this unit. No flamers, bolters, or meltaguns seems like a big miss, and I don't particularly like the look of the auto pistols or the choice of brining them into a sisters army.

Question is how will the 40K rules work...

Will they be a single unit starting with an autopistol & CCW then you can upgarde X to Nerual whips, X to heavy CCW etc?  Or will they be a bunch of different unit attachments ie you attach the noviate to the current unit so the hostpitillar can take a hospitller noviate

I think they are great, and I hope we can get them as a new, cheaper troop choice, something akin to scouts with a 4+ or 5+ save, maybe 4+ BS, and for around 7 or 8 points.

A 5+ save and 4+ BS is called a guardsman. They also have a better gun then a autopistol, and cost 5 pts.

Edited by Beams

I just dunno how these are supposed to make for an effective kill team, given the lack of any effective weaponry. More like killed-team. Models themselves are fine, though the headgear is meh.

Guess work here...
4+ Sv
4+ BS
4+ WS

auto pistol & CCW, 9-19 @ 6pts each
Novietes may be upgraded
up to half of noviates may take a special combat weapon from the following list:
    Maul, power sword, power sword (pair), repentia chainsword, neural whips (pair)
0-1 - may take an imagifier
0-1 may be upgraded with medic rules (gives the unit a 6+ FNP against <S4

Sister Sup. has normal BBS sister Sup. stats and weapon options and costs 11pts

sacred rights, acts of faith, sheild of faith ... NO <ORDER> keywork

If they dont have the sacred rights rule then the Sis. Sup will need a rule stopping her from taking the St.Sabastian relic :tongue.:

Edited by Slasher956

According to what I read on Facebook, they'll have an alternate Autogun loadout. Thankfully, given what I said in my previous post. But yeah, I'd definitely expect a 4+ for save, BS and WS as well. I'll likely snag one unit at some point, should also provide some good extra bits for the power armor models. And an extra Superior is always nice.

I'm not sure if a timeframe for release was given anywhere yet, but still kinda hilarous - yet at this point not unexpected - that this wasn't in the Codex already.

Edited by tvih