Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KT2018 Black & Orange dice

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

EmpiricalReed

EmpiricalReed

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 32 posts

Hi folks,

apologies if this is in the wrong forum, but would anyone have any ideas on how I could get hold of a few sets of the black and orange D6/D10's that were part of the original KT release in 2018? I just really like them and I'd like to get some more for use once my copy of the new KT stuff shows up at my door.

I paint minis for fun. 

Most of what I paint gets posted to Instagram:

https://www.instagra.../empiricalreed/

lansalt

lansalt

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 242 posts

Those are just common dice. For example, Chessex makes orange and black D6 dice pretty much identical to those in 12/14/16mm

"Infinite power cannot be overcome. We are finite, limited by law. So, deception. You will cheat them. You will cheat all of them. And us."

EmpiricalReed

EmpiricalReed

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 32 posts

Those are just common dice. For example, Chessex makes orange and black D6 dice pretty much identical to those in 12/14/16mm

Thanks for the response! I actually had a look through Chessex's catalogue on their website and, while they do orange D6's in various styles and a few different black D6's, I couldn't find black, square-edged D6's with orange pips like the KT2018 ones. If you've seen a Chessex version of that would you be able to link me to it?

I paint minis for fun. 

Most of what I paint gets posted to Instagram:

https://www.instagra.../empiricalreed/

lansalt

lansalt

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 242 posts

Maybe GW sourced those from another supplier. There are many, but it should be just a matter of patience and time to find them in google.

"Infinite power cannot be overcome. We are finite, limited by law. So, deception. You will cheat them. You will cheat all of them. And us."

tychobi

tychobi

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 723 posts
They are not regular dice. They have a matte finish that chessex does not make. We use them for shooting because they do not glare as much under intense light and we like the colors. We have looked for a year for more but have failed to find an actual source. I would be rally interested in finding how to order more
  • walter h likes this

Kill Maim Destroy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users