Blackstone Fortress back in stock UK GW site

Axineton

Wow. I don’t remember any rumours or announcements about this. Do you think they just found a shipping container that got lost or a big box in the back of the warehouse? Now I’m tempted, but have a lot of projects already …

Could it be returned stock from 3rd party retailers and gw stores and they just waited til it was all back?

No price increase anyway

Edited by Dark Shepherd

Wow. I don’t remember any rumours or announcements about this. Do you think they just found a shipping container that got lost or a big box in the back of the warehouse? Now I’m tempted, but have a lot of projects already …

It's popped in and out of stock a few times since Cursed City's launch, funnily enough.

In a similar but different vein - GW have changed 'exclusive' to 'available to order'.  I don't know why, it might have happened a while ago, but they have. 

Edit - I might be wrong here, but have some of the old lead/metal/finecast models come down in price?  I thought Primaris Psyker and Sergeant Harker were £12?

Edited by Valkyrion

In a similar but different vein - GW have changed 'exclusive' to 'available to order'. I don't know why, it might have happened a while ago, but they have.

Edit - I might be wrong here, but have some of the old lead/metal/finecast models come down in price? I thought Primaris Psyker and Sergeant Harker were £12?

You’re right about Harker (probably the psyker too but I couldn’t swear to that). He has come down from £12. Don’t know when exactly though. Edited by MARK0SIAN

I don't think this is news, particularly. It's been drifting in and out of stock for about a year.

It's news to me :p and with the traitor guard all but confirmed for next year, stocking up on a few more of them might not be the worst idea...