Little Sisters of Purification (Downloads)

Fabalah

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=688

File Name: Little Sisters of Purification

File Submitter: Fabalah

File Submitted: 26 Sep 2021

File Category: Adeptus Astartes

Here is a Little Sisters of Purification decal sheet. I created this chapter symbol based off of the Little Sisters of Purification from Challenge, GDW Magazine 1988. I had a couple requests to make it into a decal sheet that could be printed. The cyan background in the PDF does not print. The top row of decals are 8mm, the middle left hand row is 6mm, the middle right hand row is 12mm and the bottom row is 16mm.

If you end up using these decals, I would love to see it! Tag me on the B&C or IG @fabalah !

ByFabalah-LittleSistersofPurification-005.jpg

Click here to download this file

That's very cool. It's a real shame there aren't more accounts of female space marines. The Primaris reboot would have been a perfect opportunity to introduce them as Cawl could have figured out how to do it.

I've got an idea that a female marine would be indistinguishable from a male one, so some of the marines we're used to might have always been made from female humans. The only problem with that is they look male and there'd be no way to differentiate the female ones. I've got some female stormcast heads from FW somewhere and might try those on some bodies.

However, my canon would be to have them as normal members of all chapters rather than a specific one. As such I wouldn't use those transfers, despite how nice they are. I'd probably just spread models with female heads through my usual Crimson Fist army.

Great work on the transfers Fabalah, they look fantastic, well done as usual.

----------

That's very cool. It's a real shame there aren't more accounts of female space marines. The Primaris reboot would have been a perfect opportunity to introduce them as Cawl could have figured out how to do it.

I've got an idea that a female marine would be indistinguishable from a male one, so some of the marines we're used to might have always been made from female humans. The only problem with that is they look male and there'd be no way to differentiate the female ones. I've got some female stormcast heads from FW somewhere and might try those on some bodies.

However, my canon would be to have them as normal members of all chapters rather than a specific one. As such I wouldn't use those transfers, despite how nice they are. I'd probably just spread models with female heads through my usual Crimson Fist army.

It's cool that you have positive thoughts on the subject of female Space Marines, but this isn't really the topic for that discussion, especially when you aren't even going to be using the transfers. The Chapter you play is Crimson Fists, of course you wouldn't use the Chapter icon for the Little Sisters of Purification, since that's a different Chapter. You could have just said they look cool and left it at that.

There are not more accounts because the idea was dropped from canon decades ago. Same reason why there are not more accounts of Space Marines saying "Semper Fi" to each other (really was something they did way back when). 40k was a different beast back in the day.