Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sid's Homegrown Rules

Warhammer 40K

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Brother Sidonius

Brother Sidonius

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 67 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars, Grey Knights

This topic is a place for all my Homegrown Rules to be collated in one place. Each project will be separated into it’s own section and a link to the files from the project will be provided. I am currently working on two projects simultaneously; Sid's Rebalanced 40K, which aims to FAQ as much derp and cheese out of the game as possible to make matched play more fun and balanced, and Sid’s Open Play 40K, which overhauls the entire game to include older mechanics like armour values, blast markers and flamer templates. Eventually I also hope to write some Campaigns which will of course be called Sid's Narrative 40K. This whole thing is a giant work in progress so stay tuned for updates as they come!

A quick note on the Rebalance project, since each file is no bigger than a typical FAQ, their rules can be found in the support topic in addition to the downloadable file. This allows them to be viewed and used more easily.

SID'S REBALANCED 40K

Core Rules (Download)

SID'S OPEN PLAY 40K

Edited by Brother Sidonius, 24 October 2021 - 05:20 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Warhammer 40K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users