Orktoberfest 2021

toaae

Some very cool stuff in this thread.

Here is my finished big boy, 'Eadkrumper, waving to his favorite grot fixer, Clawford. 

G0U7xKQ.jpg?1

Ended up using decidedly Halloween-y colors for my lads... fitting for Orktober, I think!

For my next vow, I have 15 nobz, with two power claws and a saw, and the rest having big choppas. They are led by a Warboss without any additional wargear, 'Kurnel' Gitwhacka. This 2nd vow comes in at 425 points, or 23 PL

TW7Ctc1.jpg?2

Lovin' Eadkrumpa! Great conversion and paint job :smile.:

I've hit a kommando sized wall. Wife has been ill past two weeks so I've been doing all domestic duties, kids and work. Somewhat burnt out...

Hoping I can get back on them this week. Once they're done the rest should be swift!

We feel for ya, well i do at least :sweat:  I know when my wife gets sick (not often thank goodness) that the models and painting goes by the wayside and yeah...burn out (i often marvel at single parents and the load they must carry :ermm: )

good luck getting back to it ...and the fair lady's recovery too :thumbsup:

Mithril

Five boyz down, five ta go.:happy.:

I'd snap a pic or two ta show yez but da camera's busted. Da mek said to charge it, so I kicked it from across da room an' it still ain't workin'. :ermm:

Never 'ad da 'ang of dese gubbins.:sleep:

I was gonna try an' speed run da last few boyz, but dese lads 'ave been right fun ta paint, so I's gunna savour da moment, an' take me time. 

EDIT:

Make dat six boyz down, an' it turns out da mek meant da camera needed more lightnin' in it. I've hooked da lightnin' rod up, an' a storm's comin. Let's see if dat works!

Edited by Ace Debonair

Hello there, everyone! New account and getting it started in style by trying to get myself back to painting! Was going to join this awesome Orktoberfest earlier (seriously, some GREAT work on here), but life has been weird and mood has been off. What's a girl to do but shrug it off and plow forward. 

I want to get at least some minis settled before Orktober itself is over, so I think I'll start it off small. One Weirdboy, from one of my favorite Shaman models. Nice and easy! 

Weirdboy Start

Edited by Magistrix Remiosa

I want to get at least some minis settled before Orktober itself is over, so I think I'll start it off small. One Weirdboy, from one of my favorite Shaman models. Nice and easy! 

Welcome! You’ve chosen a great model, I’m looking forward to seeing what you do with it