Creepiest Space Marine Chapter?

Minigiant

Mortifactors, Blood Angels Successors like Flesh Tearers or Blood Drinkers. Maybe Doom Legion? Edit: Doom Eagles was what I was thinking of, well done Kelborn!

Any 21st Founding Chapters would all be pretty weird/unusual too...?

Exorcists, Black Dragons, as already mentioned, one of the darker BA successors, Mortifactors (by emphasising on the cannibalistic/ Predator movie theme), not creepy but Sons of Medusa perhaps for some weird tech stuff, Charcharodons, Doom Eagles, Silver Skulls and certainly some others I can't come up with now. ;)

Maybe depends on your timeline, but I think any chapters that fought on the wrong side but were “rehabilitated” after the Badab War would be treated as weirdos or worse by fellow space marines, at least for a century or two. Is that Lamenters, Mantis Warriors, Executioners?

Correct. :)

I want to make a Deathwatch squad of "the weirdos" and for that reason Legion of the Damned has to be excluded

A Deathwatch brother that is one of few/the only still loyal marine from a Chapter that has gone renagade or turned to Chaos/similar, would be a "weirdo"

+1 on Mortifactors (aren’t they the guys who pushed the skull decoration up to 11?) and Exorcists. Maybe Relictors too - aren’t they the chapter that’s basically gone rogue and gonna fall to chaos but they just don’t know it yet? At the very least everyone else would be suspicious they had an “agenda”.

At the moment this is what I have gone with

Praedicators (My chapter)

Night Swords - Ghostly whispering

Exorcist - Possessed by a Daemon

Scythes of the Emperor - Genestealer Kissed

Lamenters - Unlucky

Charnel Guard - Zombies