++Thousand Sons Unit of the Week++
New codex, new discussions about units! As we already have in other faction sections, this is the Thousand Sons Unit of the Week series, where each week we select and dissect a datasheet found in the book, and discuss how we use the unit in-game, favoured loadouts and combos, essentially how to use these units best. What have you found that works, and what doesnt? Please try to stick to the idea of making the unit in question work, as opposed to pointing out other units that might do a better job - we'll get to those in time!
This week, we will be discussing the odious rabble of the Legion, the Thousand Sons Cultists - a horde of scum and villains devoted to the dark gods in search of fame and glory, these madmen follow the Thousand Sons into battle, or are driven forth before their armies.
What are you thoughts, and how best would you use the unit?
- To compliment a list, or to build a list around?
- Will you be running multiples?
- What <GREAT CULT>, loadouts, spell relic and Stratagem support do you prefer and how much does it depend on the above choices?
- Are you buffing this unit, and if so, how?
- Are you building as a damage dealer or buff-provider?
- Uses in Matched, Narrative and Open Play
- How have they fared for you in-game?
Over to you.