Escape from Pankallis - Warhammer World

Lord Marshal

By some miracle managed to get a ticket for this. They were already sold out by the time I'd got it and checked the page again. Crazy.

Anybody else going?

Well done on nabbing a ticket, I was looking to go to this or the teams event with a few other people and we didn't manage to get tickets to either!

• 4 weeks later...

I've messaged GW about the tickets. This is twice now where the eventbrite website crashes so I cant get a ticket. I keep getting tickets in the basket and the site crashes. Completely unacceptable.

Yeah tried to buy doubles tickets earlier. Sat at my desk from 18.55 and literally the minute it ticked over to 19.00 and the button came up I tried to buy them and it crashed.

I'm guessing due to last year that lots of people are desperate to get some games in, just sucks for those of us who keep missing out.

I've messaged GW about the tickets. This is twice now where the eventbrite website crashes so I cant get a ticket. I keep getting tickets in the basket and the site crashes. Completely unacceptable.

Yeah tried to buy doubles tickets earlier. Sat at my desk from 18.55 and literally the minute it ticked over to 19.00 and the button came up I tried to buy them and it crashed.

I'm guessing due to last year that lots of people are desperate to get some games in, just sucks for those of us who keep missing out.

It wasn't much better pre-pandemic. Horus Heresy events sold out about as quickly. If you wanted an Imperium ticket for Campaign Weekends it was as much luck when you Refreshed as anything.