Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Escape from Pankallis - Warhammer World

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Lord Marshal

Lord Marshal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,597 posts
  • Faction: Leagues of Votann

By some miracle managed to get a ticket for this. They were already sold out by the time I'd got it and checked the page again. Crazy.

Anybody else going?

gallery_30308_9518_1272.jpggallery_30308_9518_1551.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_9366.png

Closet Skeleton

Closet Skeleton

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,145 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Couldn't get a ticket sadly.

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 363 posts

By some miracle managed to get a ticket for this. They were already sold out by the time I'd got it and checked the page again. Crazy.

Anybody else going?

Well done on nabbing a ticket, I was looking to go to this or the teams event with a few other people and we didn't manage to get tickets to either!

EjjRGyF.jpg   x4yEGp4.png   gallery_29004_6198_5690.pnggallery_30308_9518_1964.pnggallery_30308_9518_7224.pnggallery_30308_9518_813.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Culverin Models - - 28mm Scenery for 40k - - website - - etsy -- kickstarter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtleknife

Subtleknife

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,011 posts
I've messaged GW about the tickets. This is twice now where the eventbrite website crashes so I cant get a ticket. I keep getting tickets in the basket and the site crashes. Completely unacceptable.

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 363 posts

I've messaged GW about the tickets. This is twice now where the eventbrite website crashes so I cant get a ticket. I keep getting tickets in the basket and the site crashes. Completely unacceptable.

Yeah tried to buy doubles tickets earlier. Sat at my desk from 18.55 and literally the minute it ticked over to 19.00 and the button came up I tried to buy them and it crashed.

I'm guessing due to last year that lots of people are desperate to get some games in, just sucks for those of us who keep missing out.

EjjRGyF.jpg   x4yEGp4.png   gallery_29004_6198_5690.pnggallery_30308_9518_1964.pnggallery_30308_9518_7224.pnggallery_30308_9518_813.png

Culverin Models - - 28mm Scenery for 40k - - website - - etsy -- kickstarter

Lord Marshal

Lord Marshal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,597 posts
  • Faction: Leagues of Votann

Yeah tried to buy doubles tickets earlier. Sat at my desk from 18.55 and literally the minute it ticked over to 19.00 and the button came up I tried to buy them and it crashed.

I'm guessing due to last year that lots of people are desperate to get some games in, just sucks for those of us who keep missing out.

It wasn't much better pre-pandemic. Horus Heresy events sold out about as quickly. If you wanted an Imperium ticket for Campaign Weekends it was as much luck when you Refreshed as anything.

gallery_30308_9518_1272.jpggallery_30308_9518_1551.pngsml_gallery_48988_16308_9366.png

Subtleknife

Subtleknife

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,011 posts
Who ever is in charge of events needs to speak to eventbrite, the website isnt fit for purpose if it cannot handle a rush for tickets for a Warhammer Tournament....it is hardly an Ed Sheeran concert. An absolute disgrace.

Subtleknife

Subtleknife

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,011 posts
So spoke to GW about it.

Apparently they are in talks with Eventbrite about how to better manage sales in the future so the website doesnt just die. Also they said they may expand the capacity of their venue again after Christmas as well.
  • Ldorte likes this

Ahrimanjjb

Ahrimanjjb

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 75 posts
How was the event for those that went?

Does Crusade work well in a two day format?

Really old projects!:

The Ruin of Prospero - Pre-Heresy Thousand Sons Project
Tempered Steel, Darkened Souls - Iron Warriors Project

Horus' Own - Epic Heresy Era Sons of Horus Project

spiros14

spiros14

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 370 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels 2nd company

Would love to hear how the story went for this weekender. 

Avast! Traitor! Fear my elegance!

8.jpg

Noserenda

Noserenda

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,935 posts
  • Pronouns:he/him
  • Faction: Legio Fuerans

The stuff WHW put up on facebook looked really good, certainly rekindled my interest in going to one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users