Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Sagyar Mazan

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

CCE1981

CCE1981

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,192 posts
  • Faction: Tempestus Griffons
I am looking for inspiration to create a Sagyar Mazan unit. How would you color the unit to make it visually different?

I play White Scars Successor Chapter, fluff wise at least, I create lists from the various Supplements to play different lists.

RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,772 posts

What colors do you use? 

The easiest would be to paint them black like the ebon keshig, as that seems to be the color of atonement among the scars. 

• brother_b likes this

As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!
gallery_29004_6198_5619.pngUUPlRKI.pnggallery_48988_15465_7428.pnggallery_48988_15465_9161.png

CCE1981

CCE1981

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,192 posts
  • Faction: Tempestus Griffons
My Chapter, Tempestus Griffons, are a stormy blue color. See the Dreadnought in my Avatar.

Sgt.Sangha

Sgt.Sangha

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 241 posts
Black with red trim. I did that for my blade guard and I call them Sagyar Mazan of the the 40k era

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users