Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HTH Becoming More Useful?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

zero88

zero88

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 402 posts
Food for thought: With the current meta getting away from FnPs and going towards -1 Damage mechanics, is the Heavy Thunder Hammer getting more viable? With Blightlords and other elites bumped to 3W it seems like there could be a practical place for them finally besides the rule of cool.

Duke Danse Macabre

Duke Danse Macabre

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,317 posts

Tbh I regularly run them now in vanguard squads and maybe on or two in vets depending.

Since their point lowering and regular Thunder hammers getting the nerf with heavy thunder hammers just becoming more consistent, I could say the are a solid choice but need to be cushioned by a durable squad, running a squad of 10 is still a no go.

"In all my years of Study and Contemplation on the Imperial Truth, as close as I can figure out, it has something to do with Being on Fire."

Direct Quote from Chief Scribe Sweideger Steiger, Shortly before being burned to death by Sister Superior Larisa for Crimes of Heresy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users