Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

What will happen to the old Helbrecht and Grimaldus models?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

pinkmarine

pinkmarine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 26 posts

So with the new models coming, and the datasheets clearly adapted to those (eg pillow fist servitors for Helly), will the old models still be valid? By which rules? Should eg Helbrecht be rebased on a 60 mm base? Will certainly look a bit ... lonely ...

Gaius Maximus

Gaius Maximus

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 685 posts
  • Faction: Vylka Fenryka Great company FyeUltramarines 5th Company, The black companyGrey Knights 5th BrotherhoodBlack Templars Mortis Crusade
I certainly think the old models will remain valid, helbrecht is helbrecht after all and he retains the same wargear. In terms of bases I am unsure, I think the rule is the base the model was supplied with? How this interacts with a legacy model though I am unsure.

I'm terms of the models themselves though I they have been quietly removed from the webstore and are likely only to reappear in a few years as a limited run made to order
  • pinkmarine likes this

gallery_24878_5332_50483.jpggallery_17224_3068_874.pngETL_2014_Banner_V2_03E_Custos_Fidei.jpg

For how can man die better,
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods

OttoVonAwesome

OttoVonAwesome

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 330 posts

They will get a legends datasheet like all the Ultramarines hero's that crossed the Rubicon so you can still use them as Firstborn.

• Noserenda and pinkmarine like this

pinkmarine

pinkmarine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 26 posts

Legends of course makes sense, thanks!

Reclusiarch Krieg

Reclusiarch Krieg

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,302 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

GW police comes knocking and they melt all outdated models. I heard that on a reddit.

• Black Blow Fly, Karhedron and Brother Adelard like this

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,219 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

If old Calgar and Tiggy are in legends thats where they will go. If not, squatted. 

gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Sete

Sete

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 11,260 posts
They will go to the farm upstate.
  • Black Blow Fly and Brother Adelard like this

pinkmarine

pinkmarine

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 26 posts

They will go to the farm upstate.

Corpse starch?

• Brother Carpenter likes this

T14

T14

++ MANUS NOCENTIBUS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 2,790 posts
  • Faction: Black Templars

Both are now in the market for rebasing with XTra Big & Tall Tactical Rocks (XBTTRTM)

• pinkmarine and Brother Carpenter like this
+++Keep Calm, and uphold the Edicts of Nikaea+++

+++Black Templars bringing Compliance to a sector near YOU. Some terms may apply. The Eternal Crusade may prove hazardous to the health of heretics, mutants, traitors and Xenos. Ill effects include but are not limited to execution, burning at the stake, getting blown to bits, battered into bloody pulp and in rare cases exterminatus. Contact your local Chapter Keep for details+++

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users