Converting Invictor to Redemptor

Frater-

I have two invictors I built and painted with some Black Templar shapeways modifications I really like.  I want to mod them to be able to also be Redemptors.  I think simply swaping the main weapon will suffice, I didn't glue on the heavy bolter, and I can put something on the lower arm that would be the Heavy Bolter on the Invictor and the onslaught cannon.

The problem for me is the macro plasma.  Does anyone have any ideas on where to get a decent bit for the MPI and how to put it on the right arm?  The only items I've found were 40 dollars a pop on shapeways and an actual bit on ebay for the same price.  Then there is the modification to the model itself.  Has anyone attempted this?  Thanks!  

I know the bitz businnes was going crazy, but would they really ask 40 dollars for just a weapon???? At that point I'd rather buy the full kit for a little extra...

'Cause buying bitz would be the best course of action, if it was financially feasible. Buying the big weapon, and the small one that goes under the power fist. Since the kit comes with two options for each, everyone who bought it SHOULD have a spare of either, unless they magnetize.

I found one seller in the UK and yeah, with shipping 40 bucks a pop.  Almost exactly the same for the shop on shapeways.  I was pretty floored.  I can buy two full kits for under a hundred.