Greetings from Austria

Halvatore

Hello all!
I already played 40K more than 20 years ago but now I'm coming back to the hobby with the new release of Black Templar.
We play in the nearby Hobby Club here in Austria. To my surprise, almost all of the old 40K friends are there too, as they have just recently found their way back to the hobby as well.
I am happy to be here, to inform myself and to exchange ideas.

Hello and welcome to the foums, I have to say you've found a great place to be and share hobby and tactics - the Black Templar section has a lot going on now as they digest the new codex! I look forwards to seeing some of your models!

Glück auf!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all!

I already played 40K more than 20 years ago but now I'm coming back to the hobby with the new release of Black Templar.

We play in the nearby Hobby Club here in Austria. To my surprise, almost all of the old 40K friends are there too, as they have just recently found their way back to the hobby as well.

I am happy to be here, to inform myself and to exchange ideas.

Hi! I'm also from Austria and new to the forum (but not to the Black Templars).

Happy crusading!

Hello and welcome to the foums, I have to say you've found a great place to be and share hobby and tactics - the Black Templar section has a lot going on now as they digest the new codex! I look forwards to seeing some of your models!

Glück auf!

Gott-Imperator gebs!

Are you possibly from a small universtiy city in upper Styria? :teehee:

Edited by ConradToskan