Custodes , the Emperors golden boys

Lord La sadies

Hi,

I'm Chris and I'm a huge fan of all things Custodes. I'm excited to show off my army, which includes both Horus Heresy and 40K models. To begin, I'd like to introduce you to my shield captain, who has been converted from an Ixion Hale model. He's a fierce warrior and a key member of my Custodes force. I've spent a lot of time and effort building and painting him, and I'm really proud of how he's turned out. I hope you enjoy getting to know him as much as I have!

Coscapblu.jpg

Edited by Lord La sadies

Outstanding work!

Would you mind sharing your gold recipe?

It looks gorgeous.

Sure thing , its scale 75 dwarven gold , shade rinox hide higthligths scale citrina

Next we have my big chunky boys

Extrastora.jpg

Wow, I really struggle to get a really good transition when using my scale 75 metallic paints. Your miniatures look gorgeous. Clearly there's a lot more work here than simply layering each colour on. Great work. :smile.:

Edited by Magos Takatus

Beautiful work Chris. I've painted 3 of my own Custodes armies up and have always tweaked my gold recipe each time to give a different look ranging from 'brand new' to 'years of hard service'. I really like your take on the hyper clean look!

I love that pose in your conversion character. Just a great... almost "Qui-Gon-esque' duelist pose. Just awesome!

Beautiful work Chris. I've painted 3 of my own Custodes armies up and have always tweaked my gold recipe each time to give a different look ranging from 'brand new' to 'years of hard service'. I really like your take on the hyper clean look!

I love that pose in your conversion character. Just a great... almost "Qui-Gon-esque' duelist pose. Just awesome!

Thank you so much :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...