Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2000 points Daemon Engines

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Seahawk

Seahawk

++ OSSIFRAGUS PRAECURSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 9,637 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines

Ahoy hoy!

I'd like some C&C on my list please. It's been a while since I've played and was hoping the following list would be able to put in some work:

Outrider Detachment - Death Guard, Poxmongers

[175] Daemon Prince - hellforged sword, plague spewer, explosive outbreak

[95] Malignant Plaguecaster 

[80] 16 Poxwalkers

[205] 5 Blightlord Terminators - flail of corruption

[160] Decimator - 2 butcher cannons

[135] Foetid Bloat Drone

[135] Foetid Bloat Drone

[135] Foetid Bloat Drone

[140] Myphitic Blight-Hauler

[175] Plagueburst Crawler - entropy cannons, heavy slugger

[180] Defiler - reaper autocannon, twin heavy flamer

That should leave just enough room to summon up Epidemius and maximize the daemonic goodness. What powers should I give my psykers? What warlord trait(s)? Should I have the MBH in one unit of 3, or three units of 1? Advice please!

Fluff: Naval Operations of Ultramar. Also includes all known named ships for all chapters, as well as ship sizes and assorted information.

Personal: The Renegade Hobbyist. This is where I do things! Also, follow me on Twitter at @Atomic_Hamsters.

Post link for all the instances in which Reanimation Protocols doesn't activate, but should. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users