Does anyone know good boxes to get for kitbashing priests?

MechaMan

This week the White Dwarf from May 2017 was added to the Warhammer Vault and it has this fantastic feature celebrating John Blanche, followed by an interview with him where he talks about his favourite Warhammer illustrations and paintings from other artists. Recommend it.

Anyway, seeing all of these wizened priests and fuming zealots in his paintings and ones by Alex Boyd has made me want to kitbash some priests and munistorum personnel to support my Guard.

I was wondering if people could recommend me some boxes? The thing I'm really struggling with atm is heads, the Necromunda range has some great bodies for the job between the Cawdor Redemptionists and the Delaque gang, but I can't really think of a good supply of old, zealous looking faces? The Guard heads aren't a good fit. Unhelmeted Freeguild heads are few and far between. Any ideas?

Thanks all for the responses! Seems instincts were on the right track in terms of the Cawdor gang and Redemptionists. I'll definitely get a set of the flagellants for the faces, are there any Space Wolves heads that might be appropriate, or do they all have the metal bit at the back?