Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Just a quick and stupid question

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Rasclomalum

Rasclomalum

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 377 posts

Hi.

Kinda been out of the loop for a number of years.

Anyway, I like the new Captain with Master-Crafted Bolt Rifle model. And I like the new Heavy Intercessors. 

However, it seems that the Heavy Intercessors are five models minimum, and since they take up two slots in a transport, there is no way for the Captain to join them in a Repulsor, is it? 

I guess people prefer to footslog these days, I just like the idea of my boys having rides.

Dam13n

Dam13n

++ CÆLATOR ALTRICES ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,502 posts
  • Faction: The Scions
Short of the Heavies suffering a casualty, no. Transport capacities are what they are.

Still, you could have him accompany a unit of Intercessors (assault or otherwise) or any other unit that leaves enough space left of the 10 capacity for him to fit alongside them.

But delving into those options would be deviating from rules into tactica, so discussing it should happen elsewhere.

Edited by Dam13n, 06 November 2021 - 01:58 PM.

Eddie Orlock

Eddie Orlock

++ FRATERIS TEMPLAR ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 3,074 posts
  • Faction: Storm Angels

...  there is no way for the Captain to join them in a Repulsor, is it? 

There are some provisions for understrength squads in the core rulebook that may be worth looking into depending on the competitiveness of your games.

• Black Blow Fly likes this
"Academic politics is the most vicious and bitter form of politics, because the stakes are so low."
- Wallace Sayre

The continued future of the Bolter and Chainsword is in your hands.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users