BT 2k mechanized

TheUnlikelygamer

5++ vow

++ Battalion Detachment 0CP (Imperium - Adeptus Astartes - Black Templars) [103 PL, 2,000pts, 7CP] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [12CP]: 3. Strike Force (101-200 Total PL / 1001-2000 Points)

Chapter Selection: Black Templars

Detachment Command Cost

+ Stratagems +

Strategem: Relics of the Chapter [-2CP]: 2x Number of Extra Relics

+ HQ +

Lieutenants [5 PL, 90pts, -1CP]

. Primaris Lieutenant: Paragon of Fury, Stratagem: Hero of the Chapter, Sword of Judgement

. . Neo-volkite pistol, Master-crafted power sword and Storm Shield: Neo-volkite pistol

Primaris Captain [5 PL, 95pts, -1CP]: Master of Arms, Perdition's Edge, Stratagem: Heir of Sigismund, The Imperium's Sword, Warlord

. Plasma pistol and Master-crafted power axe: Master-crafted power axe

Primaris Chaplain on Bike [7 PL, 140pts]: 1. Litany of Divine Protection, 4. Fires of Devotion, Ancient Breviary, Chapter Command: Master of Sanctity, Litany of Hate

+ Troops +

Assault Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 95pts]

. 4x Assault Intercessor: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol

. Assault Intercessor Sgt: Astartes Chainsword, Heavy Bolt Pistol

. 4x Assault Intercessor: 4x Astartes Chainsword, 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol

+ Elites +

Bladeguard Ancient [6 PL, 105pts]: Chapter Command: Chapter Ancient

Bladeguard Veteran Squad [11 PL, 190pts, -1CP]: Icon of Heinmann

. 4x Bladeguard Veteran: 4x Frag & Krak grenades, 4x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 4x Master-crafted power sword, 4x Storm Shield

. Bladeguard Veteran Sergeant: Champion of the Feast, Heavy Bolt Pistol

Bladeguard Veteran Squad [5 PL, 105pts]

. 2x Bladeguard Veteran: 2x Frag & Krak grenades, 2x Heavy Bolt Pistol, 2x Master-crafted power sword, 2x Storm Shield

. Bladeguard Veteran Sergeant: Heavy Bolt Pistol

Centurion Assault Squad [10 PL, 210pts]: The Crux Obsidian

. Centurion: Hurricane bolter

. . Flamers

. Centurion: Hurricane bolter

. . Flamers

. Centurion Sergeant: Hurricane bolter

. . Flamers

Redemptor Dreadnought [9 PL, 180pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

Redemptor Dreadnought [9 PL, 180pts]: 2x Fragstorm Grenade Launchers, Heavy Onslaught Gatling Cannon, Onslaught Gatling Cannon

+ Dedicated Transport +

Impulsor [7 PL, 140pts]: 2x Storm Bolters, Ironhail Skytalon Array, Multi-melta

++ Total: [103 PL, 7CP, 2,000pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

5++/ mini transhuman vow

Bladeguard, smash marshal, and smash castellan in impulsors. Redemptors and impulsors have 5++ so they move up aggressively and intercessors cover objectives. Chappy buffs large durable bladeguard brick with 5+++ litany and +1 attack. Bladeguard hit at 2+ with ancient and Reroll 1s with marshal. Their durability will help earn oath in the center. Impulsors have lots of small arms fire and 2 melta shots each. Basically just crusade into the enemy for glorious melee.

Edited by TheUnlikelygamer

Ah yeah I missed that you have the Sword also, fair enough! When you say deepstrike do you mean outflank? I wonder if you could save points elsewhere to give them meltaguns. 

15pts by downgrading the Primaris Lieutenant to have Chainsword and pistol (and take Teeth of Terra), 10pts from losing one of the Impulsor's Ironhail Skytalon Arrays, 5pts from losing one of the Redemptor's Onslaught Gatling Cannon. 

With the meltaguns they will be a much scarier prospect coming onto the board.

Is this models you own or pushing for comp?

Because my advice be look at fhe lisf and ask “why”.

This following be curt, I preempetivelg apologize. That not intention.

Taking Uphold:

I see 3 Impulsors. 45 Points saved.

I see BGV, 3+ Transhuman I guess.

I see BGV Ancient, take it out. Its almost never worth it.

Redemptors and Centurions. Solid Units (Redemptors), and several Templar Player had good luck with them. But footwalking.

3 MSU Troops. Bat Tax.

Biker Chappy. Buffy bro. Want to keep with Impulsor but targets want to buff are not gonna be buffable till T2 at the earliest. And Centurions aren’t core.

Primaris Cpt. You not taking Judgement elsewhere do AutoRifle + MastSword. Sense Judgement js more better than Ax. Now I see your liutanent has, he shouldn’t your captain should.

Primaris Liu. You are already upholding. So you got a 5+ IV. Now a 2+/4+ isn’t unreasonable. But its redundant. Now you take SoJ here. I wouldn’t. It denies it to the Cpt whose a better fight. But also Chain Primaris Liut for Templars exist. Take Teeth of Terra here instead if you want a combat relic

Now then:

You mention your a Deathwatch player it shows. I won’t speak how bad or good the list will or won’t be. But I will say. Its one that shouldn’t be a templar list, jt looks like another armies plugged into templar for nominally Uphold. While it has uphold. Uphold is somewhere between pointless to redundant. It only really worthwhile on the Redemptors here.

Also the Troop Tax. Assault Cessors are okay. They don’t do much. And they really don’t use uphold well because they small squad will just die. Incursors or Infilitrators serve better here. But I’d drop Ancient and Centurions. The outflanking cents are okay. They’ll ger zoned out. And Ancients jn general don’t do enough. The Ancient in particular needs to add enough damahe increase fight as well as 2 and half BGV (you need 8-10 BGV more or less). That would be almost 300 points. Also I wouldn’t do Uphold here. Atleast how list is currently build. But moving on. I’d take third BGV Squad. You heave 190. I’d properly take 2 10 man Crusaders instead of assault cessors. Drop down to Chain Primaris. Then you can take a Firstborn Crusader w/ Neo & Grav Cannon after dropping down Chain Liutanent. If you wanted to. Grim could be a valid option. Alot flexibility here.

Honestly replacing 2 3 Man BGV w/ 2 4 Man SBro w/ Sword & LClaw. And if do some of the others noted take 2 CoolWeapon in each Primaris Crusader Squad.