Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Legio Vulpa transfers

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Amocat

Amocat

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 34 posts
Not sure if the is the appropriate place to post this: does anyone have a line on where I could track down the legio Vulpa transfer sheet? It’s gone from the GW web store and now I’m worried I missed it.

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 6,089 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

Best bet is either eBay (where you'll pay a premium), various Facebook groups dedicated to heresy trading/Legio Vulpa, or the Adeptus Titanicus subreddit. I'd ask around for Legio Vulpa players who have completed their force and might be happy to part with spare transfers.

"All I wish to hear from your imperfect world is the silence of its dead."

Gundric

Gundric

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 61 posts
  • Faction: White Scars, Death Guard.
As an alternative, this chap https://m.facebook.c...cumb4g.Kustoms/ can create a custom sheet for you. It's a great service at a decent price, especially coming from Japan to the UK. He currently sending me a custom Infernus sheet.
  • Amocat likes this

schoon

schoon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 981 posts
Good pointer, Gundric. Thank-you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users