Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Infernal Brush YouTube Channel (Ex-Eavy Metal Painter)

Painting

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Master Commander Ajax

Master Commander Ajax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 725 posts
  • Faction: Black Castellans
As well as having a Twitch channel, Infernal brush is now on YouTube. Some excellent tutorials on there, a good alternative now that we have to do without Darren Latham.

https://youtube.com/...8M-AQhzbmvCPJfA

EDIT: and his Twitch, where he’s also pretty active.

https://m.twitch.tv/infernalbrush/home

Edited by Master Commander Ajax, 12 November 2021 - 03:42 PM.

• Firedrake Cordova, andes, mithrilforge and 4 others like this

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18,136 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment
Who is it

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

StraightSilver

StraightSilver

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 865 posts
It's Dave Perryman, used to do a lot of boxart minis.
  • Black Blow Fly, Marshal Rohr and N1SB like this

Marshal Rohr

Marshal Rohr

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 18,136 posts
  • Faction: 7th Terran Regiment

Just watched the BT series and it was excellent. 

• Black Blow Fly, beefeb and HolyPestilience like this

Your opinion is important, and someone posting here probably does care what you think. You should go tell them. Remember that it really hurts to come up with an idea you care about and have no one else care. Go care about something and tell them what you think. Now. Think of what it would have meant to you when you were young.

techsoldaten

techsoldaten

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 925 posts

Dave is a beast.

His videos demonstrate techniques that I could only guess at. The conversation is interesting, he talks about what it was like working with Games Workshop.

I really enjoy his videos.

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,857 posts
  • Faction: 40k - Orks & Deldar

I love his tutorial on Ork Skin. 

as others have said, his stuff is excellent thumbsup.gif

Mithril

• andes and HolyPestilience like this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

01RTB01

01RTB01

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,055 posts
Are we ok name dropping as the videos are anonymous?
Signature not compliant with forum rules.
Hidden Content

BadgersinHills

BadgersinHills

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,042 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves, Night Lords.

His Instagram account has his name on it so it should be alright. 

• 01RTB01 likes this

Maybe you could model TWC-sized "were-templars" who's inner Templar took over in the fury of battle transforming them into a giant half man - half templar?

gallery_62972_14467_9630.jpg. gallery_48988_16228_1694.png  

My Works in Progress

Master Commander Ajax

Master Commander Ajax

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 725 posts
  • Faction: Black Castellans
He’s also pretty active on Twitch, be sure to tell him I said hello!

https://m.twitch.tv/infernalbrush/home
  • 01RTB01 likes this

They shall be my finest warriors, these men who give of themselves to me. Like clay I shall mould them, and in the furnace of war forge them. They will be of iron will and steely muscle. In great armour shall I clad them and with the mightiest guns will they be armed. They will be untouched by plague or disease, no sickness will blight them. They will have tactics, strategies and machines so that no foe can best them in battle. They are my bulwark against the Terror. They are the Defenders of Humanity. They are my Space Marines and they shall know no fear.

The_Chaplain

The_Chaplain

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 5,781 posts
  • Faction: Confessors
He's a real nice dude-- he pops into my twitch chat from time to time while I'm streaming and is very encouraging to other painters in the category.
  • Master Commander Ajax likes this

gallery_29004_6198_9307.pnggallery_48988_6285_7306.pnggallery_48988_6285_1776.jpggallery_48988_6285_6092.pngsml_gallery_29004_10691_2146.pngcatg2.pnggallery_45765_11565_4862.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifgallery_30308_9518_8389.pnggallery_74802_15827_10034.jpggallery_48988_15738_19809.pnggallery_30308_9518_8597.jpg

I've started a twitch channel, you can find it here !

Domhnall

Domhnall

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 257 posts
  • Faction: Imperial Reivers

His Instagram account has his name on it so it should be alright. 

I'm a follower on Instagram. So looks like another youtube channel I'm subscribing to! biggrin.png

conscriptboris

conscriptboris

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 52 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels / Iron Snakes

I have subbed, but his painting level is way above any ambition i have lol. Good videos.

Dread-Tober2021.pnggallery_48988_15094_2398.pnggallery_48988_15094_6220.pnggallery_48988_15094_3504.png

Blindhamster

Blindhamster

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 7,554 posts
  • Faction: Blood Angels
He’s also very friendly, he painted the original blood angel intercessors shown as part of dark imperium and gave me a detailed breakdown of how to paint them like that - a method I still use now (not that I ever finish painting anything)
  • StraightSilver and BadgersinHills like this

Primaris Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2

Blood Angels 3rd Company Wins 25 Draws 5 Losses 13

Heresy Blood Angels: Wins 4 Draws 0 Losses 2
Blood Angels 4th company: Wins 10 Draws 3 Losses 4

gallery_62972_10568_12006.jpggallery_14877_13354_6399.jpggallery_62972_14467_4048.jpg

Blood Angels Primaris Blog

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Painting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users