A little help?

AnvilofFenris

Hi, i’m Just looking for a little help. If anyone has either the Kustom boosta blasta or the boomdakka snazzwagon, would you be able to give me some rough dimensions (height, width, length) of the vehicle? I’m thinking of using one or the other as the base to convert either an Achilles ridgerunner or Goliath truck for GSC. Thanks!

A Kustom Boosta Blasta itself (no base) is about 70mm wide, 120mm long (including the horns on the front, 110mm if you just measure the chassis) and 65mm tall (measured to the top of the rivet cannon on the cupola). It's on a 150mm x 95mm base.

A Kustom Boosta Blasta itself (no base) is about 70mm wide, 120mm long (including the horns on the front, 110mm if you just measure the chassis) and 65mm tall (measured to the top of the rivet cannon on the cupola). It's on a 150mm x 95mm base.

Thanks, that’s really helpful

I guess it’s usually done that way round YoungWolf, I thought I’d have a look and see if I could make it work the other way I liked the idea of tidying up the ork vehicles and using them as maybe a different class of imperial produced truck or buggy. I’ll have to measure up my ridgerunner and rock grinder and see which is closest!