1 lieutenant with storm shield

1 lieutenant in phobos armour

1 assault intercessor squad (five man)

2 tactical squads (each five man)

2 infiltrator squads (each five man)

1 eliminator squad

1 suppressor squad

1 razorback

what should I add now? I know my army is mainly ranged, so I was thinking more assault intercessors, but do i need more amour?

if your a dark angel, then the answer is a redemptor dreadnaught, he would be my next pickup that or terminators, dark angels terminators are forged by the dwarves of middle earth from the finest mithril and shrug off hammer blows coming their way like seseame honey biscuts can snap your teeth in half

It really depends on playstyle and how competitive you want to go, as well as theme and aesthetics.

So you've got a solid core there which is great, time to add to it:

• Devastators are solid this edition, coming with Grav Cannons and maybe throw a single Multi-melta in there (2 shots and can use the Cherub one turn for another shot).

• Source of decent anti-tank; be it Attack Bikes or Eradicators, you can do with some melta. The former are slightly more competitive but the latter will still serve you well if you're prepared to use a Strategum to get them on the table.

• more Assault Intercessors is a good choice if you're going to use 5. Better to use 10 ;)

• Bladeguard are good for marching up the table or better yet jumping out of an Impulsor.

• Vanguard Veterans are the best Troops we have available, equipped correctly.

• Terminators can make a decent strike force alongside a Terminator Chaplain to boost their charge. Very army theme specific.

• Dreads. Can't go wrong with any of them.