G'day fellow hobbyists,
2PlusEasy here. I'm a long time viewer of the Bolter & Chainsword and was a former contributor back in antiquity. Bolter & Chainsword has always been a great and inspiring hobby community. After a break from GW
systems, I figured I'd start start fresh with a new hobby blog to get me back in touch with what got me into the hobby in the first place.
A bit of an introduction about me and my history in the hobby:
Now, I'll elaborate why I got out of 40k so that its out of the way:
Why I'm getting back into Necromunda and other "niche" aspects of the 40k hobby, and what I like about it:
What I don't like about Necromunda:
So, now that's all out of the way, we can get to the meat of this topic: The Hobby!
My local gaming group in Australia's tropical north use the the Terror-Australis Hive as its current setting. I intend to work within that setting.
This is my (intended) hobby schedule for 2022 - 2023:
- Finish my Delaque Gang to a tabletop ready standard (completed)
- Continue work on my Slaaneshi Chaos Helot Cults Gang to a higher then tabletop standard (in progress.)
- Commence my Squats Gang who counts-as Orlocks (in progress)
- Commence my rival Ork Gang (counts-as Goliaths) to my Squats
- Commence my Outcast / Chaos Helot Cult gang based off the Corvus Cabal (not an original idea but it works really well)
- Commence my Cawdor Gang themed around Witchhunters, repentants and Crusaders (again, not an original idea but different enough from Cawdor's established identity as a house of poor, faithful souls)
Anyways, thanks for stopping by. You're an inspiring community and I hope to contribute to it.
Here's a picture of my semi-completed Delaque Gang for your perusal: