Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2Plus Easy - Other Games Hobby Blog

Necromunda Inquisitor Inquisimunda GorkaMorka

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

2PlusEasy

2PlusEasy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts
  • Faction: Necromunda
G'day fellow hobbyists,

2PlusEasy here. I'm a long time viewer of the Bolter & Chainsword and was a former contributor back in antiquity. Bolter & Chainsword has always been a great and inspiring hobby community. After a break from GW systems, I figured I'd start start fresh with a new hobby blog to get me back in touch with what got me into the hobby in the first place.

A bit of an introduction about me and my history in the hobby:

Spoiler

Now, I'll elaborate why I got out of 40k so that its out of the way:

Spoiler

Why I'm getting back into Necromunda and other "niche" aspects of the 40k hobby, and what I like about it:

Spoiler

What I don't like about Necromunda:

Spoiler

So, now that's all out of the way, we can get to the meat of this topic: The Hobby!

My local gaming group in Australia's tropical north use the the Terror-Australis Hive as its current setting. I intend to work within that setting.

This is my (intended) hobby schedule for 2022 - 2023:

• Finish my Delaque Gang to a tabletop ready standard (completed)
  • Continue work on my Slaaneshi Chaos Helot Cults Gang to a higher then tabletop standard (in progress.)
  • Commence my Squats Gang who counts-as Orlocks (in progress)
  • Commence my rival Ork Gang (counts-as Goliaths) to my Squats
  • Commence my Outcast / Chaos Helot Cult gang based off the Corvus Cabal (not an original idea but it works really well)
  • Commence my Cawdor Gang themed around Witchhunters, repentants and Crusaders (again, not an original idea but different enough from Cawdor's established identity as a house of poor, faithful souls)

Anyways, thanks for stopping by. You're an inspiring community and I hope to contribute to it.

Here's a picture of my semi-completed Delaque Gang for your perusal:

51717436073_72bba264c7_k.jpg

• Dosjetka, Grotsmasha, LameBeard and 1 other like this

An Australian Hobbyist getting back in touch with the hobby, one painted miniature at a time.

Insta profile (warning: also features non GW content)

Facebook Page (warning: also features non GW content)

2PlusEasy

2PlusEasy

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3 posts
  • Faction: Necromunda

Some Individual shots:

The unnamed Gang Leader:

51717835289_8dd1ef2665_k.jpg

Unnamed Ganger 02:

51717179566_264e63d3cb_h.jpg

Unnamed Ganger 03:

51716376897_88d2038240_k.jpg

• Hannibal and Dosjetka like this

An Australian Hobbyist getting back in touch with the hobby, one painted miniature at a time.

Insta profile (warning: also features non GW content)

Facebook Page (warning: also features non GW content)

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,014 posts
  • Pronouns:he/him
  • Faction: VIIth Legion, Escher

That's quite the introduction: welcome to the boards and the Necromunda subforum, 2PlusEasy! :tu:

It's good to see someone with clear reasons for coming back to the hobby and, I think, it'll help you focus and keep yourself engaged/motivated in the long run. In any case, you're off to a solid start with your Delaque models: I especially like the almost sickly-pale skin and the slight wear on the robes.

What can we expect to see next? :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda, Inquisitor, Inquisimunda, GorkaMorka

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users