Multiple chapter members, same squad

Inquisitor Eisenhorn

What do you all think of having multiple Deathwatch members from the same squad hailing from the same chapter?  Narratively justified sometimes, or cop-out?

I have a few models who just thematically look like they should be Iron Hands, and I have Iron Hands decals.  They are incursor/infiltrators so I am limited to what chapter transfers I have and they don't look like most other I have decals for.  Also, I like the black shoulder patch for infiltrator/incursor squads. 

The rest of the squad are from:

Iron Hands

Knights of the Raven

Angels of Redemption

Black Consuls

So the fifth guy would also be Iron Hands. 

While the general concept of the Deathwatch is that each member is drawn from a different Chapter, there have doubtless been some occasions on which multiple members of the same Deathwatch squad have hailed from the same Chapter. There may even have been times when whole squads (or combat squads) from the same Chapter have served the Deathwatch together. These would probably be rare exceptions, but it's within the realm of the possible enough that no one, not even hardcore lore enthusiasts like me, can complain that it has never happened.

Besides, what is the rules impact of such a representation? :cool.:

Yeah I probably would have done it just because it seemed like the best fit for the model.  It made me start wondering about the whole concept though--I wonder if there are any documented occasions of this happening in the lore. 

I actually have a concept that I'm slowly executing about this same theme with the Black Consuls.

The Black Consuls were recorded as wiped out at one point, almost to the man, and I have this idea that there were maybe 5 of them left total, and they all went their separate ways to different Deathwatch Watch Fortresses for centuries of service, and eventually get brought back together to for a Kill-Team against a xenos foe that annihilated their chapter.  So an all Black Consuls Kill Team with Deathwatch liveries.