Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

RPG: Only The Greater Good is Worth War

RPG Roleplaying Only War Xenos Tau Eldar Kill Teams Personae Inimicus Insanity

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Steel Company

Steel Company

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,178 posts

Interesting, I'll keep an eye on this one.

• Mazer Rackham likes this
To all you Space Wolf Players... Its called a Razor and the Soap isn't a Daemon.
--Dremen

The Iron Hands, they are the real emo marines. Seriously. The Dark Angels aren't the ones who sit around cutting off bits of themselves, wearing black, and complaining about weakness and ennui...

--Octavulg

Machine God

Machine God

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,966 posts
  • Faction: Scions of Ferrus

This might be a bit of a misconception, but.

Why in your placeholder do you show a Shield and a Dawn-sword in the colours of Farsight and a quote from an Ethereal when Farsight doesn't Ethereal's?

"Borg to the Max!" "Destroy All Flesh!"

gallery_29004_6198_9307.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png gallery_29004_10383_6245.pnggallery_48988_6285_18080.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifgallery_48988_15465_969.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.png

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.

-James Nicoll

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

++ SCLOPETATOR SIMULAMINIS ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,683 posts

Artistic license, MG nothing more msn-wink.gif

When I find an interesting graphic, I might replace it, was just something to look flashy, but don't tell anyone msn-wink.gif

I've updated the OOC first post and we can take our discussion of the campaign there, such as what you would be interested in exploring, what time-period (as I noted above), etc. smile.png

EDIT: My like magazine is empty.

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 20 December 2021 - 06:03 PM.

My non-40K book about railguns and powered armour is available: The Ares Gambit.  |  My grimdark non-40k book about maniacs with jetpacks and assault rifles: Children of The Glyph.  |  My non-grimdark Kids' book is also out now: The Knitted Knomes.  |  Life on Mars meets Action Man Novellas: Wings of Azhov, Tides of Azhov and Warlord of Azhov.

COMING 2022/23: Alternative Historical Fantasy: War Mages - SharpshooterCOMING 2023/24: Noughties-based Urban Thriller: Only Bloody Money

Endless War on a Doomed World, B&C Collaborative Story Project: 'Ere Gehenna Comes.

Dosjetka

Dosjetka

++ TUTATOR MONTEM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 14,015 posts
  • Pronouns:he/him
  • Faction: VIIth Legion, Escher

Mate, I love the idea and would love to join... but I'm going to have to skip this one: between work, uni exams, and a trip abroad early next year, I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep regular updates and would hate to have to bow out from one of these adventures (again).

I'll stick to being a reader and perhaps if there's open spots in Spring, I'll consider it once again.

Good to see you're still kicking. :tu:

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,683 posts

Mate, I love the idea and would love to join... but I'm going to have to skip this one: between work, uni exams, and a trip abroad early next year, I can't guarantee I'll be able to keep regular updates and would hate to have to bow out from one of these adventures (again).

I'll stick to being a reader and perhaps if there's open spots in Spring, I'll consider it once again.

Good to see you're still kicking. thumbsup.gif

Shame bud, but cheers, although it's only kicking a can and making noise in the road ;)

My non-40K book about railguns and powered armour is available: The Ares Gambit.  |  My grimdark non-40k book about maniacs with jetpacks and assault rifles: Children of The Glyph.  |  My non-grimdark Kids' book is also out now: The Knitted Knomes.  |  Life on Mars meets Action Man Novellas: Wings of Azhov, Tides of Azhov and Warlord of Azhov.

COMING 2022/23: Alternative Historical Fantasy: War Mages - SharpshooterCOMING 2023/24: Noughties-based Urban Thriller: Only Bloody Money

Endless War on a Doomed World, B&C Collaborative Story Project: 'Ere Gehenna Comes.

Beren

Beren

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,524 posts
Root Mercenary and Shaper pc rules are in the RT supplement Into The Storm, as well.

Mazer Rackham

Mazer Rackham

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 4,683 posts

The Character Thread is now open.

http://www.bolterand...read/?p=5774490

Please move all discussion to the OOC thread, and feel free to post questions and the suchlike there. smile.png

Thank you everyone for your input here, it's time to start rolling this ball - or Drone, or whatever! ;p

Cheers,

MR.

Edited by Mazer Rackham, 20 December 2021 - 11:17 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RPG, Roleplaying, Only War, Xenos, Tau, Eldar, Kill Teams, Personae Inimicus, Insanity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users