Kill Team - Nachmund - Box and CSM Revealed

Joe

pnGiWbQKeLrANdnJ.jpg

WarCom Article.

It's looking as if the next Kill Team box is set in the Nachmund Gauntlet, following on from Chalnath and Octarius. There isn't much more information beyond this initial announcement, but it's nice to see them re-visiting the region.

Genestealer Cultists versus Traitor Guard, maybe?

Edited by TrawlingCleaner

New GSC Codex immediately followed by a brand-new GSC unit in Kill Team that wasn't in the Codex seems plausible.

Happened in AoS with Slaanesh's kids. The new Hedonites of Slaanesh Battletome came out, then a campaign book added the two barely a month later. 

Edit: Oh yeah and the Sisters Novitiate.

Edited by Lord Marshal

I like the idea of a Traitor Guard Kill Team, with a CSM present to whip the mortals into shape, like a Chaos version of a runtherd

That would be a great callback to the old Lost and the Damned/Tyrants Legion stuff.

Better stop now before I get my hopes up lol

New GSC Codex immediately followed by a brand-new GSC unit in Kill Team that wasn't in the Codex seems plausible.

Happened in AoS with Slaanesh's kids. The new Hedonites of Slaanesh Battletome came out, then a campaign book added the two barely a month later.

Edit: Oh yeah and the Sisters Novitiate.

It was 4 months actually and it was following a decent narrative that had been building. Can you imagine a book series developing narrative?! About time the 40k team started learning Edited by 01RTB01

:censored: Harlequins/Corsairs gimme SQUATS!!!!!!!

Another Chaos vs Eldar box might work, drop more new stuff in killteam and dont release it for ages, people will buy killteam to add to their new chosen and whatnot from the other box, would push sales of killteam a bit I guess. 

Edited by Slave to Darkness