Kill Team - Nachmund - Box and CSM Revealed

Joe

I think this puts the nail in the coffin of a full Kreig army, right? Are we seeing that Kill Team is the place for all the niche factions that won’t get full line releases?

My guess is a kroot squad or genestealer squad for the opponent.

Edited by EnsignJoker

I think this puts the nail in the coffin of a full Kreig army, right? Are we seeing that Kill Team is the place for all the niche factions that won’t get full line releases?

My guess is a kroot squad or genestealer squad for the opponent.

More like testing ground for niche factions. Ones that sell well will def get expanded.

My only concern for the reveals is how far out are they? No codex cover seen or codex announced so I'm assuming we're 2-3 months away easily/ at least?

it's a kill team box set where they'll be vs some other faction, no codex needed.

I'm aware of that, I wasn't sure where to post it.

However, we do know that corsairs are in the codex from the leaks.

The fact we haven't seen the full team or their opposition also leads me down that path.

Voidscarred looks ok, I'm guessing (hoping) he'll have at least an alternate right hand build with pistol.

I mean... Its a nice model. But not at all what I was expecting. Really hope he can take a pistol instead of a bird.

Given the empty-looking pistol holster and the art which seems to depict this particular model, we can safely assume there will be a hand/arm option with a pistol to put onto the model instead of the bird.

My only concern for the reveals is how far out are they? No codex cover seen or codex announced so I'm assuming we're 2-3 months away easily/ at least?

Either this box will appear before the codex, so in February, or the corsairs aren’t in the main dex, and will be a free data sheet update on Warcom when this box lands.

I mean... Its a nice model. But not at all what I was expecting. Really hope he can take a pistol instead of a bird.

That bird could be utterly lethal!

Either this box will appear before the codex, so in February, or the corsairs aren’t in the main dex, and will be a free data sheet update on Warcom when this box lands.

I can't see the box in February as they haven't revealed anything bar one corsair. From the leaks we know that the corsairs are in the codex.

I can't see the box in February as they haven't revealed anything bar one corsair. From the leaks we know that the corsairs are in the codex.

Voidscarred looks ok, I'm guessing (hoping) he'll have at least an alternate right hand build with pistol.

Given the empty-looking pistol holster and the art which seems to depict this particular model, we can safely assume there will be a hand/arm option with a pistol to put onto the model instead of the bird.

And a head option with a Mohawk!