=] The 12 Months of Hobby 2022 [=

Grotsmasha

Thanks to my cat I have had to completely readjust that Raven Guard figure. Too many chewed up parts to try to save it. Here is what I will be painting.

Thanks Grotsmasha! Looking forward to the challenge.

Clearly the Cat is a Chaos player... :tu: 

Alright let's get this thing started. For the year I want to get one unit painted for my ultramarine force per month.

I, Focslain, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge 2022, and for the month of January pledge to complete 1x Invader ATV for the Ultramarine chapter by month's end.

IATV start

Also as a plodding along goal I want to paint up all the imperial models of the Imperium subscription set that I receive up to December. Not sure when they will arrive so just giving so breathing space. I want to get the platinum badge this year.

I, Magat the Cursed, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 20 Necron Warriors by month's end.

Here are my first models built and primed... (Is there a way to adjust the size of the image thumbnails?)

Necron Warriors

For my plodding along I plan to complete 1000 points worth of Necrons by the end of June.
Edited by Magat the Cursed

Are BFG ships acceptable pledges? I'm away at work with no basing materials, but I do have BFG ships with me that have finished bases!

If so, I'll take a pic tonight when I get back to my room at camp, and will pledge for January!

Yep, anything board-appropriate is an exceptable entry to the Challnge, and Welcome aboard :tu:

I, Magat the Cursed, embark on the 12 Months of Hobby Challenge, and for the month of January pledge to complete 20 Necron Warriors by month's end.

Here are my first models built and primed... (Is there a way to adjust the size of the image thumbnails?)

For my plodding along I plan to complete 1000 points worth of Necrons by the end of June.

Welcome to the Challenge :tu:

Well then,

I, Danny Cyanide pledge to complete 5 capital ships by the end of January, for the Glory of the 1st Legion, and in Honour of the Primarch; Lion El'Jonson.

- Battle Barge - Teeth of the Lion

- Eclipse Battle Cruiser - Blade of Numarc

- Lunar Cruiser - Dark Sovereign

- Gothic Cruiser - Invidious

- Murder Cruiser - The Watcher

wPdUZDd.jpeg

All of the ships were 3d modeled and printed myself, except for the Battle Barge, which was modeled by my Patreon partner, John The Warlock!

Edited by Danny Cyanide

This is a great idea, and I'll probably participate on my own, but since I don't base any of my models, I can't compete with the official rules.

Jump on in anyway, based is just a preference of mine, and a single layer of colour on the base works, even it's Black to bring it back to a consistent colour.

The whole....spirit? of the Challenge is to keep you moving, so if you don't do bases, I'm not going to discount any Completions over them :tu:

Ooh!! Love all these spaceships turning up here! :Yes:

Well then,

I, Danny Cyanide pledge to complete 5 capital ships by the end of January, for the Glory of the 1st Legion, and in Honour of the Primarch; Lion El'Jonson.

- Battle Barge - Teeth of the Lion

- Eclipse Battle Cruiser - Blade of Numarc

- Lunar Cruiser - Dark Sovereign

- Gothic Cruiser - Invidious

- Murder Cruiser - The WatcherwPdUZDd.jpeg

All of the ships were 3d modeled and printed myself, except for the Battle Barge, which was modeled by my Patreon partner, John The Warlock!

This is a great idea, and I'll probably participate on my own, but since I don't base any of my models, I can't compete with the official rules.

Jump on in anyway, based is just a preference of mine, and a single layer of colour on the base works, even it's Black to bring it back to a consistent colour.

The whole....spirit? of the Challenge is to keep you moving, so if you don't do bases, I'm not going to discount any Completions over them :thumbsup:

All right then, I'll try to get some photos up this evening. 

Somebody feel like randomising a model / faction for me? I'm lacking inspiration right now. I'm pretty sure I have something on hand for every Faction except Sisiters and Knights.

I've rolled a dark angels successor.

edit. lack of proper reading!

Edited by Dwango

Somebody feel like randomising a model / faction for me? I'm lacking inspiration right now. I'm pretty sure I have something on hand for every Faction except Sisiters and Knights.

Excellent :tu:

How unexpected... :wink:

If you'd like a second opinion, I rolled Xenos-Necrontyr and Blood Angels :biggrin.:

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2010/12/15/163734_md-Blood%20Angels,%20Brofist,%20Fist%20Bump,%20Fistbump,%20Humor,%20Necrons.jpg

Edited by Majkhel

How unexpected... ;)

If you'd like a second opinion, I rolled Xenos-Necrontyr and Blood Angels :D

http://images.dakkadakka.com/gallery/2010/12/15/163734_md-Blood%20Angels,%20Brofist,%20Fist%20Bump,%20Fistbump,%20Humor,%20Necrons.jpg
Time permitting, I'll see how I go :tu:

Excellent :tu:

But which successor will you do?

Excellent :thumbsup:

But which successor will you do?

Wanna pick?

gallery_48988_7152_24497.png