Wrath's Space Wolves

WrathOfTheLion

Hello all,

Space Wolves were my first army, from back when I started in 7E. I haven't started a SW progress thread, so I figured I would now. I've been working on quite a bit for a while, but hadn't posted anything yet on the forum. Currently, I have a classic/firstborn Space Wolf Drakeslayer force, as well as a bit of a VIth Legion force for Age of Darkness. I keep adding some stuff to both every now and then.

Recently, I'm trying to get another Rhino done for my Horus Heresy Space Wolves, this time a Deimos Rhino (first one is a slightly converted Mars pattern Rhino). I've gotten most of the colors blocked out, and I'm starting to put some washes and shades on before final highlights and decals.

RwxOxTW.jpg

vveQEP5.jpg

UAOGfoa.jpg

I'll post some of my already completed stuff later as well, but it's in a case right now and I'm not digging it out on today :biggrin.:

The first Rhino, that's already completed, isn't though, so I can add that. Pretty straightforward, just with some FW upgrades (which I picked up before they went OOP... wish they stayed) and I converted a twin linked bolter out of the Phobos pattern bolters from the MK III kit.

XsKJh91.jpg

5V0xxyi.jpg

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

• 7 months later...

It sat mostly done while I had other things going on, but that Deimos rhino is now done, only needing varnish once it stops raining.

The new plastic kit is much better, but might as well finish the resin ones I have.

tqIblTI.jpg

MvsvsOj.jpg

Edited by WrathOfTheLion