+++ Sally Forth: Hobby Challenge +++

duz_

I am pleased to report some progress worth reporting comrades:

gallery_30308_10604_68422.jpeg

Taken a while getting here, but they are mostly there now so the last few pots and details shouldn't take too long. I'm hoping I can get them done this weekend :tu: Keep the updates coming, there's not long left before the deadline and the legendary 100% has still not been achieved...

Great to see the progress, Tallarn - keep the update pictures coming everyone! :D I am very pleased to report my vow is done:

gallery_30308_10604_96460.jpeg

It's a lot later than I had planned but it's before the deadline which is what counts :P Now I can focus on pestering everyone else for more pictures :lol:;) Onwards to glory everyone, only a week left!

So I already finished my pledge, but I've been working on some more Scion reinforcements. So I figured I may as well present them here too. Same style and now I'm ready to take the field at Ireland's biggest 40k tournament in years this coming weekend. :biggrin.:

gallery_114403_17298_328085.jpg

gallery_114403_17298_373933.jpg

Edited by sairence

Hello everyone,

It's great seeing everyone finish up such gorgeous IG projects.

I finished up my pledge for the Sally Forth painting competition. It's a Tallarn Dune Buggy, a Stag II Recon Vehicle.

For more pics check out my B&S Tallarn project blog: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/331141-tallarn-commanders-tallarn-23rd-blog/?p=5800533

Stag II, operating alongside Tallarn Sentinels

gallery_88062_11289_6805.jpeg

Enjoy the photo!

Edited by Tallarn Commander

Attempted to finish my paint job today, but my elbow being too close to the edge of the table cause a pretty huge slap of paint to go over half the thing, thereby ruining it. Unfortunately it also destroyed any desire of mine to finish it. Sorry, gents. 

well folks, its 2345 AST as I write, challenge completed. I will write more about the project on my own projects thread in the coming days, but I am exceedingly pleased that this project that has lingered in my "dreams to finish" pile for literal years is finished. I enjoyed seeing all of your projects, our rules might need work, but the guard models are fantastic all painted up.

Hidden Content
gallery_209737_16260_92371.jpg

Hidden Content
gallery_209737_16260_2548.jpg

Hidden Content
gallery_209737_16260_202846.jpg

Hidden Content
gallery_209737_16260_132234.jpg

Hidden Content
gallery_209737_16260_56597.jpg

Thanks for the fun!