Inquisitor Erasmus Cartavolnus

Joe

I feel like with just a small amount of work, some filing, cutting and changing out the sword, could get a really awesome Knight of the Order from Caliban out of him. Might need to pick up a second to make that happen.

It's a very nice model, but there's something putting me off it that I just can't quite put my finger on, and it's not his 3-fingered bionic.

He's got no abdomen. . .

Still an awesome model.

Shame it's store anniversary.  Actually it's a bit of an insult.

Edited by quasistellar

Inquisitor looks great if you don't think too hard about his abdomen, but putting him on the back of a book and then making him a Store Anniversary's not the best move. At least they're not too difficult to get hold of depending on where you live. 

Edited by Lord Marshal

Fabulous model.

But the first new inquisitor outside of a box set in years and years and they make him a store anniversary model…

Ahh your a ray of sunshine aint you. :wink:

Do you actually have to go into the store to get this? If so I cant see many moving locally as the manager has barred most of the regulars because they dont fit her Clique 

Edited by Slave to Darkness

He's got his belt half way up his chest but that's normal when you pass a certain age. If he is currently still thrusting the sword into the book that would also crush the chest a little with the force.

@Redcomet, I totally agree, people have been screaming out for the =][= for years now and they do this... As I said above our local wont shift many as no ones allowed in there :lol

Im prepared to go against everything I said about the store and pop in if anyone needs an Inquisitor grabbing.