JoyToy 40k - compilation (updated Jan 4, 2022)

Pre-order the Death Korps off of Bigbadtoystore. Nice part is money down until they're released which it says is October. Really hoping for Death Guard, though... Black Legion looks cool and all but just not my cup of tea.

Yep! Came and went many moons ago.

Damn! I really missed the intercessors on GWs site?

Have there been any others? So GW has dropped 6 official so far then? Incursors, Infiltrators, Warsuit, intercessors, Space Wolves Intercessors, Death Co intercessors?

Big Bad Toy store has Intercessors available from time to time. One minute sold out next there again, then sold out. Keep checking and you might get one. I preordered one a week ago and it said sold out the next day only to return the day after that. Also I snagged one on USA Gundam store last Friday. It was also cheaper there.

Yep! Came and went many moons ago.

Damn! I really missed the intercessors on GWs site?

Have there been any others? So GW has dropped 6 official so far then? Incursors, Infiltrators, Warsuit, intercessors, Space Wolves Intercessors, Death Co intercessors?

Yep, that's it and none since. It took them 7 months to ship my infiltrators, so it very likely is logistics why they aren't offering them anymore.

The Black Legion Chaos Space Marines I got from lockerotys were pretty great.

If they do Word Bearers or eventually do interesting Dark Angels, I'll pick up more.

I may pick up more Black Legion sculpts.

Edited by WrathOfTheLion

FYI Just checked, preorder available at USA Gundam for Intercessors for 13% discount. I hope you get one tangoalpha2.

Thanks for the friendly comment! I don’t think they were in stock when I checked, but I did pick up a different set. I’ll keep an eye out for these guys. They seem to be for sale still on a few places

FYI Just checked, preorder available at USA Gundam for Intercessors for 13% discount. I hope you get one tangoalpha2.

Thanks for the friendly comment! I don’t think they were in stock when I checked, but I did pick up a different set. I’ll keep an eye out for these guys. They seem to be for sale still on a few places

Welcome. BBTS has them currently in stock $149, no longer preorder. Not exactly on sale, but in stock. I got 2 sets, one at BBTS which is sitting in “pile of loot” until others arrive to save on shipping. 2nd set US Gundam for decent amount less, but after shipping and tax US Gundam was $138 total cost. I still don’t have any physical in hand.

I also order some things from Joy Toy World for very good prices. It’s from a different country so how the cost pans out once the preorder ships, I don’t know. How beat up during shipping is also unknown for me.

I am really excited to see the Primaris dreads and emperors champion (delayed July) and the more special characters turn out. The new Space Wolves look great! There’s a rumor Calgar will be coming, Tor Garadon, Ragnar Blackmane, and few others. Good stuff.

Does anybody think that JoyToy will make Raven Guard variants including phobos / Invictor, would we be lucky to see a Bladeguard Vet?

From what I am hearing so far, I think so. It also seems possible everyone is getting blade guards judging by rumors I’m hearing. Next up from what I’m hearing are Imperial Fists, Blood Angels, and Templars getting blade guard.

I’m pretty certain we will see squads from all nine OG Chapters as well as the more popular later ones like the Templars and Crimson Fists.  I’d like them to try some of the more visually stunning ones like the Howling Griffins, Angels of Redemption or Celebrants.  While I’m wishlisting I’ll add the crusade and/or Heresy era legions as well if they want to go beyond W40K.

Oof Wispy, now you've done it ... :(   Dreadnought with a shield... right when I planned to spend on the Horus Heresy.  Appreciate the heads up, now to find all the excuses not to want this for fear of being broke!

It's interesting to note all the lines on the carapace and feet of the Wolf dread, wonder if there's some 3D printing going on there as a test model?

My Invictor finally arrived from GW today!  I was beginning to think it was lost into the Warp.

Mine also arrived this week - it's HUGE, and very, very cool. :smile.:

it's a beast - was always jealous of my cousin's giant power ranger robots as a kid so i was excited to treat myself with a big robo even though i'm on my way to 40, lol.

kinda hoping they do a space wolves redemptor at some point. bummer about it being ultramarines because i would actually prefer a wolf redemptor to either the wolf's venerable and invictor. 

Edited by Wispy

only space wolves and imperial fists are cool enough for pew pew it seems.

and sweet turn arounds on the other two because only 2 youtubes per a post, it seems

Edited by Wispy