Old Man Kryder's Grey Knights List

OldManKryder

Greetings Brothers! 

Long time since I played last (circa 2007). So much has changed since then, but I always wanted to start a Grey Knights army so now that the kiddos are older I'm back.

I am working on a 1000 pt list to get started and moving forward from there. Looking to post WIP pics of my models, post my lists, and generally get critiques/bad ideas from the rest of the more veteran players.

TIA,

OMK

Hail OMK, and welcome to Titan. Good to see a fellow Virginian and another old man in our midst:wink: ​ Looking forward to seeing your army list, pix of your progress and opinions here in the GK forum:yes:

Edited by Brother Lunkhead

Keeping up with my WIP of my models, I have 10 Interceptors with Halberds, 10 man Strike Squad with Swords, a 5 man Purgation Squad with 4 Psycannons, and a Dread Knight. I have a Brotherhood Champion model incoming and will have a WIP pic of him once he comes in.

Now I have to wait for it to get warm enough to throw some primer on these guys and get busy painting. 

Grey Knight WIP Army 2

copy Grey Knight WIP Army 4

copy Grey Knight WIP Army 3

copy Grey Knight WIP Army 1

Great start! 26 models is definitely hitting the ground running.

Any thoughts on what colour you'll be doing your force weapons?

I still have so much to paint/repaint myself. I need to redo pretty much all my force weapons too. I just can't be bothered

Edited by Captain Coolpants

Great start! 26 models is definitely hitting the ground running.

Any thoughts on what colour you'll be doing your force weapons?

I still have so much to paint/repaint myself. I need to redo pretty much all my force weapons too. I just can't be bothered

Probably a white base, going down towards the base of the weapon with several layers of blue shades until it hit black. I get to test that soon(ish).

• 2 months later...