i made a sucsesor chapter

mew of the tau

There is no evidence that Jaghatai Khan or any of the other Primarchs had biological children. Since the gene-seed of each Legion was triggered by the addition of their Primarch's genetic material, all members of a Legion (and its successors) are often considered to be "sons" of their respective Primarchs.

You may consider soliciting the help of other members in developing your Chapter in the Liber Astartes forum. There are many knowledgeable members that would be more than happy to help you out. Many will try to force you in/out of certain directions, but you get to make the final decisions in all matters pertaining to your DIY Chapter.

There is no evidence that Jaghatai Khan or any of the other Primarchs had biological children. Since the gene-seed of each Legion was triggered by the addition of their Primarch's genetic material, all members of a Legion (and its successors) are often considered to be "sons" of their respective Primarchs.You may consider soliciting the help of other members in developing your Chapter in the Liber Astartes forum. There are many knowledgeable members that would be more than happy to help you out. Many will try to force you in/out of certain directions, but you get to make the final decisions in all matters pertaining to your DIY Chapter.

aren’t you a admin of this website i honored that you look at may humble chapter

I am an admin, but that doesn't make me any better or smarter than anyone else. There are a lot of really knowledgeable members that would enjoy seeing more about your Chapter; and if you want help, they'd be willing to help you, too.

There are also a lot of useful tools that may help you, including the Space Marine Painter and different templates for articles (should you desire to write an article about your Chapter). There are templates for articles to post here at the B&C or for printing (assuming you have Microsoft Word). There is also a sheet with the Primaris schemes if you desire a more modern look for your Chapter.

Do you have any painted miniatures to show?