counts as Sisters Army- would this be tournament legal?

JB93

I’ve gone ahead and bought the female palanite with dog from forgeworld, I’m going to make her into the 32mm Canoness, with spare weapons. And with that (and dominions going up in points) I think that’s a legal army complete. Thanks for all the advice everyone will post pic when she’s done

Great choice for the for canoness! points increases for sisters were a bit too much I think. But that's a topic for another thread:tongue.:

Btw was thinking, on your comments about not wanting to inc an inquisitor because he's managing from afar, the inquisitor could represent a lower rank inquisitor doing his bidding? watching over the battle, taking notes, helping out were needed. 

List of things left to convert? 

Edited by Emperor Ming

That’s a good idea, but I think for the rest of the characters I am going to keep them to narrative. Once the Canoness is done I have a complete army. There are several characters I want to make; the inquisitor himself, his lieutenant, his personal assassin (I’m going to use the bike sniper from the genestealers) and the captain of his ship. But I think rule of cool will prevail and I’ll just do conversions rather than trying to make them something with feasible rules

I find gw stuff is so expensive that my conversions generally have to have a purpose on the field:laugh.:

There's a rouge trader model with two pistols, might make a nice captain model? rogue trader rules could cover the captain as well. Or maybe use an guard or scion officer. 

What about a vindicare as the assassin?

Edited by Emperor Ming

So I’ve embraced the full sisters list idea, as well as my head canon. Taken it a bit far maybe, but I’m going to make a counts as Morvahn vahl out of the abaddom model. I said previously about some sort of alpha legion involvement. So I’m going to make a generic alpha legion terminator lord type model, with spear and handheld heavy bolter, to stand in as vahl. Size wise do you think This will work?

Alpha Legion:ohmy.: Heresy:yucky:

Any ideas for the missile launcher? that could be problematic. 

Personally I would use Karamazov as a base, then you have a very prominent important looking inquisitor lord, replace the multi melta with a heavy bolter and then placing some rocket racks were the banners are. 

Full sisters list is prob better, at least all the rules will work:yes:

I stand corrected, I will eventually get karamazov because he is such a cool model, but doesn’t really fit into the narrative I want to create with this army. I’m probably going to do a straight up witch Hunter type army next using Cawdor models, he will fit right in there