Get your homebrew force showcased on my blog!

SlimothyJ

banner%2Bdesign%2Bwith%2Btitle.jpg

Got a custom chapter, dynasty, order, sept, craftworld, regiment, or hive-fleet you want to show off? Let me help with that! 

I run a small Warhammer/Hobby blog (www.fistfulofbeans.com) and have wanted to do a periodic post about the various custom forces of our lovely hobby community. 

The segment would focus on homebrew lore, characters, schemes and backstory for your force. For instance; Space Marines. How was your chapter formed? Who, if any, are their successor chapter? What's their homeworld like? Do they have any outstanding mutations or combat styles? 

Submitters will be required to answer a few short questions and provide a brief and fluffy summary of their force along with some pictures of their best-painted models! Anyone featured will, of course, be credited via whatever handles or links they wish making this a great way to bring a little exposure to your own YouTubes, Instagrams, etc. 

To clarify, by homebrew I mean any force not existing in the current canon, while still being relevant to 40K. That being said, I am also very interested in your Halo, Dune, Star Wars, etc themed armies as well but not for this.

If this might be of interest to you, hit me up through one of these avenues: 
Instagram: @FistfulOfBeans

Twitter: @FistfulofBeans_
Discord: Slimothy_James#7206 (most responsive)

or message me here!

This is really nice! I love the pattern-work on the blue armour panels.

I would like to recommend this thread by space wolf (if they are ok with it?) - its amazing!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/372774-the-void-panthers/

Whoah! That Green Stuff work is phenominal!

Still working on the lore behind my homebrew Chaos renegades and my Guard, but I would be down for this eventually. :smile.:

No pressure! Hit me up whenever you like :smile.:

A bit off topic but I've been reading your blog today and have been really enjoying it, excellent work brother!

Thank you so much! That's great to hear! It's not as active as I'd like cause of life stuff but I do try to post when I can.