Imperial Fist custom decals

frostheart32

Good evening brothers,

I posted recently on the Imperial Fists reddit. For the past month, I've been working on an easy to use set of decals for my Imperial Fists.

I've been working with photoshop and making everything for A4 sized paper, because that's the main size I can find on amazon and aliexpress. I've been working in 1200 ppi to ensure a good quality end product.

I've finished the chapter symbol and the command, battleline, close support, fire support and veteran squad marking decals. I've also completed a "last wall" deathwatch decal sheet, including all Imperial Fists successor chapter emblems. This includes concepts for the Nights Swords and Crimson Axes, and the renegade Venom Thorns. In both original color and black to run the unit as a black shield. Each Sheet currently comes in the most common gameworkshop sizes (ie: chapter symbol comes in 6mm, 7mm, 11mm and 14mm on the currently available transfer sheet) and other sizes, such as 12mm, 16mm and 24mm. I've also included knee sized decals, such as fists, 1.5mm black roman numerals and 3/4mm squad symbols.

For ease of use, for such decals as squad symbols for shoulders, I've added 2mm white roman numerals to the decals already. This is to avoid having to apply 2 decals and ensure their consistent numeral placement... Dorn would be proud...

In order to achieve the proper color, all waterslide decals have to be printed on white waterslide transfer paper. To ensure ease of cutting, each decal has a border around each decal. For instance, all regular fist decals have a 1-2mm border set to the rgb numbers of averland sunset.

I would be interested in donating this work to the community and am wondering the best location to submit these files. Just a heads up, in their photoshop format, they are 1.04 gb in each in size. The tiff and png file sizes are much smaller in size. If there are any fist related request, by all mean brothers, ask and I'll see what I can accommodate. My next projects would be to make different decal colors (ie: white and black only chapter symbols) and squad symbol variants, like the examples given in the 8th edition codex.

I've already submitted png copies of my main files to the Imperial Fists reddit's discord, in their #art-gallery. I'm planning on uploading my files to B&C as well, for everyone to enjoy. What file type would be best to upload to B&C? Should I add a title and disclaimer to each of my images, like most custom decals on B&C?

Thanks for any advice,

Frosty

PS - I'm also working on a full set of Space Wolves, Blood Angels and Dark Angels custom decals. Just haven't started test painting any units yet, so I haven't finalized them.