Exemplary Battles - The Battle of Calth: Underworld War

Joe

I would have loved rules for the zombified ultramarines, or rules for daemonically possessed re-animated marines, to go along with the destroyers. Agree that the studio squad is absolutely stunning too!

Those are already in the ruinstorm list if that helps

I would have loved rules for the zombified ultramarines, or rules for daemonically possessed re-animated marines, to go along with the destroyers. Agree that the studio squad is absolutely stunning too!

Those are already in the ruinstorm list if that helps

It does thanks! i had a look at the possessed marines in the ruinstorm list but I didn't think it quite fit the flavour. I'll have another look thanks!

i love these, the minis look ace and the rules are pretty cool.

However i cant see how the hell i could fit them thematically in my argonaut Ultras at all.

I’d almost say have them be another group based on another myth, that’s bumps into your argonauts. Mostly because I also couldn’t come up with a better way to time them in

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone had a go at building a unit yet? 

I'm starting Heresy properly when the new edition drops but working on some pieces now so I've got some units painted from the start. Since I'm still in black armour mode after finishing a Templars army for a tournament, a squad of Nemesis Destroyers seems like a fine place to start!