Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

For my first vow I pledge:

for a current power level sum of 22.

Welcome Blood Raven! I'm rather partial to a Jain Zar :thumbsup:

Wow - just missed including my first drukhari models (painted drazhar and a dozen kabbalites during the last week).

For my first vow, I pledge:

Raider,

Venom,

5 wyches

Succubus

PL 17

Greetings dice4thedicegod, it's a shame that those were missed but I'm looking forward to seeing your Wyches!

I, Iron Father Ferrum, vow to complete: 1 Autarch, 5 Fire Dragons, 10 Warp Spiders, and 3 War Walkers for a total of 29 Power Level by May 16th.

bX4jf0Q.jpg

It's time to break some chains.

I shall vow to eat the elephant bit by bit.

Our first crusade game is March 5th and I'd like the first 25PL done...

Alas my Eldritch omens boxes still haven't arrived.

As such for 4PL I'll pledge 5 striking scorpions and an exarch.

No worries RTB, when we get a photo, I'll get your Vow up on the scoreboard! :happy.:

There aren't any caps on the total number of Vows, you can Vow as many times as you like :smile.:

Great! In which case I'll start easy with a Farseer Skyrunner and Bonesinger for a total of 11 Power.

gallery_84244_17310_162358.jpg

gallery_84244_17310_43033.jpg

All done for my first vow :biggrin.:. Next up, 3 Shroudrunners and 5 Rangers for a total of 8 Power (I think, please correct if wrong)

gallery_84244_17310_124396.jpg

Edited by Halandaar

I shall vow to eat the elephant bit by bit.

Our first crusade game is March 5th and I'd like the first 25PL done...

Alas my Eldritch omens boxes still haven't arrived.

As such for 4PL I'll pledge 5 striking scorpions and an exarch.

No worries RTB, when we get a photo, I'll get your Vow up on the scoreboard! :happy.:

Sounds good. I'll get them primed this weekend and pics taken. I'm hoping that 1 of the 2 eldritch omens boxes arrives so I can get cracking with them too - crusade begins a week saturday and I'd like the first 25PL done... Regular bikes already done but that was before this started. [not a problem :) ]

I, urkh, taking lessons from my stint in knightfall, vow to complete three warwalkers by may 16th for a total of 12(?) Power. (My codex isn't up to date, so used an image off the internet.)(small amount of orange cleared by trawling)

gallery_65490_16360_402557.jpeg

Edited by Urkh

There aren't any caps on the total number of Vows, you can Vow as many times as you like :smile.:

Great! In which case I'll start easy with a Farseer Skyrunner and Bonesinger for a total of 11 Power.

gallery_84244_17310_162358.jpg

All done for my first vow :biggrin.:. Next up, 3 Shroudrunners and 5 Rangers for a total of 8 Power (I think, please correct if wrong)

Shroud runners are 4PL :)

Look forward to seeing what you as I love the farseer and bone dude!

So now the Codex is out and preview videos are up, looks like my above vow should be 9 Power (4 for Rangers, 5 for Shroud Runners). Anyway, that bit of housekeeping aside, vow complete!

gallery_84244_17310_210357.jpg

I went for a camo pattern on the Jetbikes as I felt it kind of undermined the stealthy nature of the riders and them wearing camo cloaks if they then go screaming around on bright blue sky-Kawasakis. I think with a bit more practice I could improve that camo but for now this is where I'm at and I'm happy with the overall look. The Rangers in particular were a lot of fun to paint.

For my next vow, I'll go for Two Autarchs (one foot, one with Swooping Hawks Wings) for a total of 11 Power. And i'll be assembling then however looks coolest because to hell with kit-locked loadouts!

gallery_84244_17310_171147.jpg

So now the Codex is out and preview videos are up, looks like my above vow should be 9 Power (4 for Rangers, 5 for Shroud Runners). Anyway, that bit of housekeeping aside, vow complete!

gallery_84244_17310_210357.jpg

I went for a camo pattern on the Jetbikes as I felt it kind of undermined the stealthy nature of the riders and them wearing camo cloaks if they then go screaming around on bright blue sky-Kawasakis. I think with a bit more practice I could improve that camo but for now this is where I'm at and I'm happy with the overall look. The Rangers in particular were a lot of fun to paint.

For my next vow, I'll go for Two Autarchs (one foot, one with Swooping Hawks Wings) for a total of 11 Power. And i'll be assembling then however looks coolest because to hell with kit-locked loadouts!

Well done for your completed Vows x2 and third Vow! The Rangers work so well with your basing and have come out great!

The Power Level at time of Vowing will be kept even if it changes after you've Vowed. It'll keep things easy :biggrin.:

I, urkh, taking lessons from my stint in knightfall, vow to complete three warwalkers by may 16th for a total of 12(?) Power. (My codex isn't up to date, so used an image off the internet.)(small amount of orange cleared by trawling)

gallery_65490_16360_402557.jpeg

Welcome Urkh! Looking forward to seeing some more lovely orange armour! :wub:

First vow (succubus, wyches, venom, raider) complete!

1133846_sm-.jpeg

(Going Star Wars imperial theme)

Second pledge:

Mandrakes

Grotesques

Archon

Haemonculus

PL 17 (again!)

1133847_sm-.jpeg

Second vow complete:

1134160_sm-.jpeg

Now i need to ponder my third!

Congrats on completing your Vow, dice! The white armour is so rad and contrasts really well with the red on the Wyches! Great stuff, I'm looking forward to another potential Vow :smile.:

scorps-and-bikes.jpg

warlocks.jpg

I pledge a unit of scorpions and an exarch for 4 power alongside a unit of 5 warlocks for x power [i think the warlocks are now 5 but unsure until the codex is in hand]

Here we go...

Welcome RTB! I've put you down as 9PL as it's 5PL for a unit of 5 Warlocks :smile.:

I was sure I had replied to most of this as I had it on the scoreboard already and I remmeber writing replies, maybe I've gone mad :sweat:

Welcome Urkh! Looking forward to seeing some more lovely orange armour! :wub:

Oh you know it's coming. I paused the progress on my wraiths for knightfall, and now they have to wait till after this event because they are much too far along, and I have a lot of *shudders* elves... to paint. However, I do have a pretty cool wraithlord posed up and ready to go after the warwalkers.

Also unfortunate, I am out of black paint because of knightfall, and all the stores around me are also out! My friend's deldar are going to have to wait, since he wants black to be his primary color...

Edited by Urkh

Vow Complete!

gallery_84244_17310_151176.jpg

The banner on the foot Autarch is staying blank for now as I haven't thought about a Craftworld rune yet that would be the obvious thing to put there. My next job really needs to be to finish my Howling Banshees, but they've got way to much paint on to vow here, so for the purposes of this my next vow is a War Walker for 5 Power:

gallery_84244_17310_181786.jpg

Now I've finished the avatar (aka the hot man as my lad calls him) I can start on the wraithguard. I've even created a new batch painting tool. Behold the spray frame

gallery_141590_15861_759527.jpg

Can't take the credit for the idea. Saw someone do it on the tinterweb.

Vow Complete!

The banner on the foot Autarch is staying blank for now as I haven't thought about a Craftworld rune yet that would be the obvious thing to put there. My next job really needs to be to finish my Howling Banshees, but they've got way to much paint on to vow here, so for the purposes of this my next vow is a War Walker for 5 Power:

You're burning through these Vows now Halandaar! And a wonderful scheme too! Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

Now I've finished the avatar (aka the hot man as my lad calls him) I can start on the wraithguard. I've even created a new batch painting tool. Behold the spray frame

Can't take the credit for the idea. Saw someone do it on the tinterweb.

The Aeldari are truly an advanced race! :wink:

3rd vow… going fast!

Reavers and hellions… 7 PL

Nice Re-re-Vow, dice! Looking forward to seeng these done! :smile.:

Keep up the great work Aeldari team, the Chaos side have the numbers but you seem to have the speed! :biggrin.:

Okay, here it it is, my first pledge for Anger and Arrogance:

I, ThePenitentOne, pledge to finish this unit of Druhkari Wyches (3PL) by May 16. If I can, I will pledge additional models, but I'm a slow painter, so for now, this is what I can commit.

Anger And Arrogance

Edited by TrawlingCleaner
Added PL

And with that my Vow is complete:

51916810097_87162857f9_b.jpg

And I make a new one:

I, TrawlingCleaner, vow to complete: 1 Spiritseer, 5 Wraithblades, 10 Howling Banshees, 1 War Walker, 1 Wraithlord and 1 Vyper, for a total of 33 Power Level by May 16th

51917896503_beb7a75a4e_b.jpg

My next job really needs to be to finish my Howling Banshees, but they've got way to much paint on to vow here, so for the purposes of this my next vow is a War Walker for 5 Power:

gallery_84244_17310_181786.jpg

War Walker done! It wasn't easy to push myself to finish this before I allowed myself to open any of the new stuff that arrived this morning, but happy I did so. This is providing some mobile fire support to the Rangers and Shroudrunners, which is why it's using my camo scheme.

gallery_84244_17310_45807.jpg

For my next vow, I've got a squad of Guardian Defenders with Heavy Weapon Platform for a total of 5 PL

gallery_84244_17310_32616.jpg