Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

Here are the results of my first vow. Vow complete.

fire dragons

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1633.jpg

spirit seer

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1635.jpg

Jain Zar

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1637.jpg

Alas, I doubt I'll be using these models outside of Apocalypse. I think I'll return to my bone scheme for infantry and introduce the galaxy effect to my vehicles.

This has been a week to forget sadly. I've made progress and have crusade games tonight. I'll be cracking on tomorrow and this week. Need to figure out how to do Snow camo cloaks...

My next job really needs to be to finish my Howling Banshees, but they've got way to much paint on to vow here, so for the purposes of this my next vow is a War Walker for 5 Power:

gallery_84244_17310_181786.jpg

War Walker done! It wasn't easy to push myself to finish this before I allowed myself to open any of the new stuff that arrived this morning, but happy I did so. This is providing some mobile fire support to the Rangers and Shroudrunners, which is why it's using my camo scheme.

gallery_84244_17310_45807.jpg

For my next vow, I've got a squad of Guardian Defenders with Heavy Weapon Platform for a total of 5 PL

gallery_84244_17310_32616.jpg

Stunning war walker, great job!

Awesome work!, you guys are churning them out!!, whoever said the Eldar are a dying race haven’t looked here recently ;-P

@ Halaandar- the walker is really well done , that force is going to rock all together.

@ dice - geez so much stuff done in so short time, actually most if you are like this !!!

Cheers Mithril

War Walker done! It wasn't easy to push myself to finish this before I allowed myself to open any of the new stuff that arrived this morning, but happy I did so. This is providing some mobile fire support to the Rangers and Shroudrunners, which is why it's using my camo scheme.

For my next vow, I've got a squad of Guardian Defenders with Heavy Weapon Platform for a total of 5 PL

You're smashing through the Vows Halandaar! Keep up the great work! By the looks if your new model haul, you won't be in short supply :thumbsup:

For my second vow I, The Blood Raven, vow to complete one trueborn and one incubi squad (10 total power AFAIK) prior to the end of the Anger and Arrogance event.

Congrats on the completion Blood Raven, your colour scheme really pops! Looking forward to seeing your next Vow! :biggrin.:

Third vow complete- 7 PL of racers and hellions:

Thinking about a fourth vow of wracks… and more hellions!

You're blitzing through Vows as well! More Hellions always get my vote :biggrin.:

Really great work from you all! We've just surpassed 110PL completed!

Oh fraters in my enthusiasm I've boo bood... My scorpions and warlocks are in progress but I primed a unit of guardians and started painting them!!!

Can I be forgiven and count them as a vow?... They're new guardians so they definitely weren't out of the time frame lol. As we're playing crusade I wanted the base colours done today. Managed that bit, but not playing tonight due to my own anxieties after the day's events. Dopey me...

Took some pics to wrap up Anger & Arrogance vow 2.

5 Incubi

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1642.jpg

Warrior Squad

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1644.jpg

For vow 3, I, The Blood Raven, vow to complete: a storm guardian squad, for a total of 4 Power Level by May 16th.

5 Incubi

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1642.jpg

Warrior Squad

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1644.jpg

For vow 3, I, The Blood Raven, vow to complete: a storm guardian squad, for a total of 4 Power Level by May 16th.

Nice! Really like the Incubi facial markings/tattoos, real Darth Maul vibe to them.

Oh fraters in my enthusiasm I've boo bood... My scorpions and warlocks are in progress but I primed a unit of guardians and started painting them!!!

Can I be forgiven and count them as a vow?... They're new guardians so they definitely weren't out of the time frame lol. As we're playing crusade I wanted the base colours done today. Managed that bit, but not playing tonight due to my own anxieties after the day's events. Dopey me...

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47v9ozxv48zeytoqijj0

No worries, RTB, if you can get me the PL of the Guardians you want to add I can add them to your Vow :biggrin.:

5 Incubi

Warrior Squad

Well done Blood Raven, your DE scheme is absolutely fantastic! I'm looking forward to seeing more :wub:

For my next vow, I've got a squad of Guardian Defenders with Heavy Weapon Platform for a total of 5 PL

gallery_84244_17310_32616.jpg

Vow complete!

gallery_84244_17310_1278633.jpg

For my next one, it's another 10 Guardians with Heavy Weapon Platform and 10 Storm Guardians with Serpent Scale Platform for a total of 10 Power

gallery_84244_17310_653171.jpg

Edited by Halandaar

So many impressive projects here churning out at a good pace.

I forgot entirely during all my frantic 'repaints' to actually submit here... then finished the models! So I had to wait until an order came in and it got delivered to my house this morning. I will edit this post with a picture of the Eldar loot and make an official Vow once I can get the picture uploaded to my gallery here.

You guys are getting so much more work done than I am, haha. I have my warwalkers sub-assembled, all have a their orange base coats, and one has all its colors blocked out. Seeing Prot go through all his different variations of his warwalkers on his thread, and then looking at my progress just reminds how slow of a painter I am, and why I tried to keep my vow small (compared to other vows I have made).

Well I guess I screwed up a bit.

I got excited when I figured out my new colour scheme finally, and went ahead and did 3 Shroud Runner bikes, and 10 guardians, a Wraithlord and 2 Warwalkers! Uhg! That would have been a nice vow.

So I completely missed the vow on those, but I'd like to submit the following:

med_gallery_2760_17359_320819.jpg

So I was anxious to start again and I got a couple of packages. The above I assembled on the weekend and put some opening colours on it last night, and remembered to take a picture. (Yes my workspace is a complete catastrophe!)

So I'd like to vow the above 3 Windriders (PL4), and 3 Support Platforms (PL19) (PL9) and the Autarch from the Eldritch Box set (PL 6)

TOTAL VOW: PL19

Then coming soon:

I just got this in the mail. I finally caved in and got a bit more to round out the force and make it a bit more playable with the new codex. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew but this is looking like I am starting off using my scheme as Ulthw Edited by Prot

Well I guess I screwed up a bit.

I got excited when I figured out my new colour scheme finally, and went ahead and did 3 Shroud Runner bikes, and 10 guardians, a Wraithlord and 2 Warwalkers! Uhg! That would have been a nice vow.

So I completely missed the vow on those, but I'd like to submit the following:

med_gallery_2760_17359_320819.jpg

So I was anxious to start again and I got a couple of packages. The above I assembled on the weekend and put some opening colours on it last night, and remembered to take a picture. (Yes my workspace is a complete catastrophe!)

So I'd like to vow the above 3 Windriders (PL4), and 3 Support Platforms (PL19), and the Autarch from the Eldritch Box set (PL 6)

TOTAL VOW: PL28

Then coming soon:

I just got this in the mail. I finally caved in and got a bit more to round out the force and make it a bit more playable with the new codex. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew but this is looking like I am starting off using my scheme as Ulthw

Here's vow 3.

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1647.jpg

http://theblackship.net/asuryani/a-and-a/IMG_1648.jpg

I, The Blood Raven, vow to not paint any more faces for this event. I also vow to thoroughly clean whatever models I do next prior to painting.