Anger and Arrogance - Event

TrawlingCleaner

Fortune favours to brave! Final vow - 1 Wraithlord, 1 Wave Serpent, 1 Fire Prism and 1 Avatar of Khaine for a total of 39 Power

Damn, Halandaar, you're doing Isha's work! I'm looking forward to seeing the Avatar done as Eldrad looks Eld-rad! :happy.:

5 Days left to get your Vows in, lets not leave Halandaar out in the cold! :thumbsup:

Vow done.

gallery_141590_16070_182941.jpg

My lads poorly today so I've managed to get this done. He's also painted his first minis. He's only 4 and think he's done a better job than me when I started as a teenager! lol.

gallery_141590_16070_381520.jpg

Well can't be left out!

I, Dwango, vow to complete: 1 Wraithknight for a total of 23 Power Level by May 16th.

med_gallery_141590_15861_792359.jpg

No problem. Ive been working my butt off at work, working on my hotrod every chance iget, building and painting other peoples models, drawing pics for friends, playing kill team when we can and taking care of the house. Took tomorrow off to go to a car show and work on models after as well as game. Sunday is hotrod day and sunday night is paint my Eldar and if needed, finish my pledge monday if needed. Whew its good to be alive.

It seems a shame to follow after some of the awesome work you guys have done with my own poor photo of my own poor offering but I did manage to complete my Aeldari vow:

gallery_36568_17249_9703.jpg

For individual photos check out the 12 Months of Hobby challenge.

Unfortunately a reoccurring shoulder injury as well as my boys having surgery and a few other things (such as a hint of procrastination) I wont be able to also complete my Chaos on time but I still hope to finish them by months end.

It seems a shame to follow after some of the awesome work you guys have done with my own poor photo of my own poor offering but I did manage to complete my Aeldari vow:

There's nothing poor about your completed Vow, Brother Argent. It's lovely work and the colours work really well together. Well done on getting it all completed in time! :smile.:

Vow complete- (they are tabletop, so I can say finished,for now)

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_6928/med_gallery_9146_6928_1018202.jpeg

* posting from my phone, will set pic better at work tomorrow (11:00pm Sunday night, Melbourne time)

Mithril

Well done on the completion Mithril! I absolutely love the red face mask on the Troupe Master, very rad! :biggrin.:

Last minute posting.  Done done done.  For now.

The grey works really well on the Scourge, Snazzy! Great job :thumbsup:

Definitely not my best work, but getting slightly burnout. I need to do some touch ups on the Hemlock but I am calling it done.

Well done to all! There's been some cracking completions coming through. 

You might not think it's your best work but it's bloody lovely, the blue to green fade on the jet is amazing :wub:

Well done to all those that have their completions in already, we've got 18 hours until submissions end and it's incredibly close in PL with Chaos at the moment!

@TC Nice banshee's !!   

@Dwango - man they're nice, that red one's my Fav :wub: 

Thanks to trawling Cleaner for running this and for the encouraging words/posts throughout the months, and to all those frater who pushed through life issues /covid/families and repeatedly fought Single combat with the Vile Deamon Prince who serves the ruinous powers of Procrastination and laziness...

well done to All :thumbsup: 

Mithril 

I'm Glad i only vowed small, my fight with the Deamon Prince was a losing one for a long while :blush.: ...