Show of hands: current and future armies

I mean they were the largest legion by some margin, and widely dispersed, statistically there should have been plenty of traitor ultramarines, for all kinds of reasons.

Alpha Legion and Blood Angels here, though I'm planning on turning the new box into a Shattered Legions force, loyalist Siege of Terra so more BA, Imperial Fists, and White Scars

Luna Wolves.

Use them as:

• Crusade-era force fighting xenos armies (Deldar, Eldar, orks, etc...)
  • Returning-from-the-galactic-fringe to find the heresy ongoing as both Traitor and Loyalist to suit the game fluff we spin for each game.

Non-legions:

• Krieg as Imperial Army (fan rules)/militia
  • Talons of the emperor
  • Orks
  • In the future, if the Squats range isn't ridiculously bad aesthetically/practically/sizewize they could make for a fun abhuman militias force too. 
Edited by Dark Legionnare

I currently have a 6th legion army including Russ but the lack of heresy players around me currently I have run out of steam for the army for now. The new box has me thinking about a possible second legion from the traitors and I am between Iron warriors or alpha legion.

I've got the starts of an Iron Warriors and Ultramarines army but not sure which one to progress in the new edition. Even tempted to do an army of MK6 Night Lords with the new boxed set.