The Future of Deimos-Pattern Rhinos

I'll confess that I haven't been keeping up to date with HH changes in the upcoming edition or with new release rumors. One thing I noticed that surprised me, though, was that Forgeworld discontinued their Deimos Pattern Rhino kit --- does this mean that there will be plastic Deimos Pattern Rhinos coming? Sure, Spartans will be in plastic, as will Sicaran Battle Tanks and Contemptors, but I can't imagine that there'd be demand for Deimos rhinos from any but the most diehard HH fans. So, have I missed a rumor, or are the Deimos pattern rhinos gone for good?

It is incredibly likely we'll see a Deimos Rhino kit in plastic (and hopefully the base for the other Rhino chassis vehicles).

I just hope they offer a bundle of them to save a few quid like FW used to do as I can't imagine them being less than the current Rhino which was £18 tops when I got into the hobby.

Here are the mock-ups in the Liber Astartes of presumably plastic Legion vehicle kits:

Rhino-SW-in-Liber-Astartes.jpg

Predator-BA-in-Liber-Astartes.jpg

Spartan-in-Liber-Astartes.jpg

sicaran-in-LA.jpg

Sons of Horus Rhino? Does your leaked Liber Astartes has the traitors?

The one I have has all the traitor rules still in Phase 1

None - it's just loyalist in this one.

As a reminder: Loyalist book has phase 3 written all over it so it's definitely pinpointed to the playtest phase. We don't know where the traitor rules were at since it was an OCR scan of whatever the playtesters got at some point. Do not expect anyone to know or have anything more than the raw OCR text for traitors until we start seeing a for-sure stage 3+ version. You'll know for sure when that is the case, i'd wager :wink:.

Edited by Spagunk